Choose my next book's theme

Hello beautiful people! You all been making my days with new comments and votes. I'm thrilled!

I feel like I how you at least one more book in english before I start writing in spanish because all my drafts are unfinished stories that are in spanish.

So I have some ideas but I'd like you to choose what you want to read about.

Here's two stories ideas that I have an idea of how it starts and its progress:

1. Prince falls in love with a commoner. Y'all must be rolling your eyes. YES I LOVE ROYALTY ROMANCE OK. But this one be in reality nothing paranormal. Something that might or might not happen to someone. Though it happened to Megan and Kate.

I'm going to write about it obviously at some point because I just love it. My favorites Christmas movies are those with a prince like 'a prince for Christmas' that has 3 movies and *cheff kiss*.

2. Dragon shifter romance. I've been fantasying about it and I already have the plot in my head. Inspired in one of my many day dreaming.

Now to stories that I dont have an a clear idea but I'm not opposed at the idea of them.

3. A fae romance. And you guessed it! He would be the fae prince🤗

4. Alien romance

5. Celestial beings (of course yeah, romance). Think about Thor and midgard and mythological creatures and a new world.

6. A dark romance about the devil where demons exist

And I almost forget;

7. A mermaid romance story! And yeah of course, he is the prince of atlantis🤣

So my lovely reader. You vote which genre sound more appealing to read about and I'll write about it!