Chapter 18

"I'm not cute!" I snap. "You say that now because you don't know me. But believe me, I can be nasty!" I growl to prove my point, but it only makes him laugh louder.

"You look like a kitten trying to imitate a tiger" he mocks and kisses my forehead, like that will ease my mood. I could feel myself getting pissed. But it was hard to stay pissed at Alec when he keeps staring at me like I am some kind of treasure he finally found when he spent his whole life looking for and was about to give up.

"Oh, you'll want me to be a tiny and harmless kitten once I'm done with you!" I growl playfully and jump on him taking him by surprise so I manage to throw him off balance and we both fall onto the bed bouncing on it a little.

I don't let him think what just happen and launch on him again, getting myself behind him so I could wrap my legs around his torso tightly and then wrap an arm around his neck choking him.

I knew he could free himself easily, I just wanted to show him I can do some damage.

Alec laughs, his laughs sounding strained with the pressure on his pipe.

"You are cute if you think you can defeat me" he manages to say while he keeps letting me choke him.

"I'm not cute! Nor adorable! I am a sarcastic bitch that WILL make your ass sleep on the couch for the rest of your immortal life!"

I never liked to be perceived as cute or adorable. Cute and innocent people can't fend for themselves against the evil of the world. It makes me feel like a baby who can't be by herself and can't be taken seriously.

I mean, I guess it's fine if Alec calls me cute after I gave him a romantic gift or some sort, but... Ugh! I was trying to be feisty here and he goes and calls me cute! No way. I'm not having it.

In one second, I am pinned against the mattress with my hands on top of my head, Alec on top of me looking down at me with a sly smile on his not-so-ugly face.

"There's no way I'm sleeping on the couch while you warm up my bed with that delicious body of yours, my love" he purrs, giving me a once over, stopping on my heaving chest.

"Perv" I snarl, not able to process more hurtful words. His hard body was pressed against mine and I could feel every inch of him. Mhmm... I wonder how he'd look naked...

"Is not being a perv if what I'm looking belongs to me" he replies and with no warning, he dives in and attacks my neck making my back arch at the sudden sparks that start claiming every inch of my body.

"Alec" I breathe out, feeling his warm tongue dancing all over my skin, biting hard and easing the pain with his tongue. I then feel his lips sucking at my skin and I close my eyes, unable to contain the warm feeling traveling all over my body to my most intimate parts. More than hear, I feel his growl vibrating in his chest. I gasp when I feel his hips grinding into mine, making me well aware of his erection.

"I can smell your arousal, Riley. It's driving me insane" his voice is deep and dark and I moan at the sound of it.

I so wanted him, and it was scary, because I barely know him, but the body wants what it wants, and mine wants him, like, yesterday.

"I may not be able to fuck you senseless now, but I may be able of other pleasurable things" he says pulling away to smile at me with hooded eyes filled with lust and carnal desire.

I'm about to ask what he meant when I see him lower himself and raise the skirt of my dress so he could be able to bury his face between my legs.

My face lights up like fire and instantly close my legs, calling his name, but he pulls himself up, stopping my legs to close with his broad shoulders.

"I need you" he breathes and I need to gape for air at how intense his eyes are.

Without saying anything, a lay back and he takes that as his chance to remove my panties. I stop breathing when I feel his warm breath against my flesh.

I hear his deep animalistic growl.

"You smell divine" he moans just before he dives in, devouring me whole. I yelp when I feel his mouth closing around my mound, his tongue going up and down, taking all my juices, sucking pulling what he can of my lower lips into his mouth. I let my head back moaning loudly.

"Fuck, Alec" I moan, not able to contain myself. I have never experienced anything like this in my life and I was afraid of craving more of his touch.

He manages to open slightly my entrance and soon after I feel his tongue going up inside my entrance and before I knew it, I was clutching his hair roughly, moving my hips in sync with his mouth, needing more of him.

I feel his teeth grace my folds and my eyes roll back in my skull, let out a scream, feeling myself cum in his mouth.

I lie down, breathing heavily, trying to come down from the high. I feel Alec climbing up my body until I feel him kissing all over my face to finish on my neck.

"Fuck, I could eat you all the fucking day, only living off your delicious juices" He growls nuzzling his nose on my neck and with lazy arms, I hug his body.

"Be careful, or else, I would get used to it" I laugh, feeling tired all of the sudden.

Alec pulls away laying beside me carrying me with him, making me lie on his chest.

"I don't see the problem with that" he answers nonchalantly, one hand caressing my back, soothing me to the point I feel my eyelids falling.

"You'll dry me out!" I barely say. I move when his chest moves at his laugh.

"I fill you up any time, baby" he says, and I notice The double meaning in his words.

I say nothing, I just close my eyes and smile, feeling happy for the first time after my adoptive parents' death.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

How do you like that?🥵

Hi! Hope you are doing good 😊

Does anyone have a crush on a celebrity? Like a singer or actor/actress? Right now, mine is Henry Cavill🫠😋

Don't forget to comment and vote! Gimme looooveee x