Chapter 26

When I wake up, the first thing I think is that I don't have the notion of falling asleep at some point. The second thing I think about is how safe and warm I feel and then I come to the realization that I'm being pressed against a hard naked chest. I do the best I can to avoid thinking that its owner might be naked. I snuggle against it loving the feel of skin against skin.

The arms that are hugging me like two snakes that crave each other get tighter around me and I smile, loving the pressure on my body.

"Morning, love" Alec's hoarse voice travel to my ears and a shiver runs down my spine. In response, I move my head and bite softly at his side which makes him chuckle. "I mean, I know I'm delicious, but I rather have my body intact. Thank you very much" he mocks and I laugh loudly propelling myself on an elbow and hitting his chest playfully.

We were on his bed which I wasn't expecting when my last memory was of us in the forest at night.

"Cocky much?" I wonder staring at him with amusement. Alec just smiles softly, his hand caressing my naked back.

Oh my god, I AM NAKED! But, when I think about it, I come to the conclusion I no longer care.

"Well, that's on you" he says wiggling his eyebrows.

I gape at him.

"You are joking"

"By just loving me, my ego grows, because there must be something special about me that makes you love me"

My heart flutters, squeezing tightly at the warm feeling that starts spreading over my body at his beautiful words.

Alec is simply perfect. For people that don't know him, he might seem intimidating and cold, but he was caring toward the people he trust like his -our- friends, and toward me, he was a teddy bear that liked to put his foot on his mouth.

It's just exciting to think that I will be feeling like this for the rest of my life, because Alec Lobanov-Rostovsky made me fall in love with him and something tells me that is going to be the ride of my life. It seems that everything has fallen into place in my life. I just wish I could share this with my adoptive parents, it's now when I feel the most guilty for hiding my true identity from them, but I knew I kept my secret from them for their safety, and for mine as well. But I know they are up there somewhere looking down at me.

"Aww, that's so cute" I mumble caressing his cheek. "But I think I had nothing to do with it" I finish just to tease him, suggesting that he already was cocky before he met me.

In a blink of an eye, I'm being pinned under him, my arms above my head by his.

Alec growls in my ear.

"Here I am, being romantic, and you just had to ruin it"

With his free hand he pokes my side. Too bad I'm not ticklish.

I shrug.

"I always loved to tease people" I say innocently. Alec frown.

"Would you tease your own mate?" he pretend to be wounded but my grin grows bigger.

"That makes it more fun" I giggle.

Alec squints at me.

"You are mean" he pouts.

I laugh wickedly.

"Too bad we are already mated, you can't get rid of me now" I mock him laughing loudly.

He groans closing his eyes, looking pained.

"I guess I have to call my lawyer" he says moving away from me to stand up. I see him heading to the bathroom. I can't help but stare at that hard round tushy of his. Mhmm yummy.

I just keep laughing.

"Sorry but there's no refund!" I yell standing up ready to follow him but he closes the door in my face, which only makes me giggle. "I guess is too bad you are a lycan, because you are now stuck with me forever!" I yell behind the door knowing he can still hear me.

I hear the shower running and I have to clean the tears from laughing too much.

Damn, and is just morning. I have all day to tease and mock him.

What? That's how I show my love.

***

Even during breakfast, he gave me the cold shoulder, but I knew his lycan was fighting him for it because he just wanted to be close to my wolf that was already shifting into a lycan herself.

I smile under the cup of tea, that fact only makes it more fun, because I'll enjoy breaking him.

So when we start standing up from the table, I jump on Alec's back. It took him by surprise so he stumbled a couple of steps trying to find balance so he doesn't fall down face-first to the floor with me on his back. He growls annoyed, but not annoyed at me, but to himself because he just wanted to embrace me and touch me but he was just being stubborn.

On the other hand, I wanted to be close to him and annoy him at the same time.

"Mine" I simply say tightening my grip on him like a Kohala or a snake when he tries to shake me off him.

He growls in a warning.

In response, I lick his neck where my mark is and I feel him shiver.

With no response, he walks toward the couches where the fireplace is and at the last second I figured out what his intention was I was being squished between the back of the couch and Alec's back.

"You think you are being funny, don't you?" I growl annoyed that he outsmarted me. It was hard to breathe properly in this position.

Not fair!

I could feel the arrogant smile on the jerk's face. Let's see how long it lasts.

I caress Alec's neck, the one without my mark, with the tip of my nose and I smile when I hear Alec holding his breath. I lick at that special point and grace my teeth over his skin. Alec's body was shaking in anticipation. He was about to snap and I am going to savor every second of it.

"I wonder if a lycan has ever been marked twice" I whisper sensually.

I hear the other chuckle in the background.

Alec snaps just when I start to press my canines against his skin.

I squeal when Alec stands up abruptly propelling me to the air and when I think I'm going to crash on the glass coffee table, I am on Alec's shoulder being led to, I'm guessing, to his -our- room.

Oh damn. I challenged the lion and now I am about to confront its rage.

Why does that excite me?

Alec spanks me growling lowly.

"I can smell your arousal, woman" he growls. "Why? You should be trembling in fear. I'm about to punish you"

I bite my lip trying to restrain a giggle.

"Would it make you horny if I beg?" I tease, which lands me another spank. I didn't mind at all, what's more, I could feel my underwear completely damp.

Alec rushes up the stairs and throws me on the bed. I bounce a couple of times before sitting still in the middle of the huge bed.

I raise my eyes staring at my lusting mate with innocent eyes.

I could see Alec's chest heave fast, he was worked up and his eyes were two obsidian sparkling with lust and desire.

"Are you about to punish me, your highness?" I bat my eyelashes and I see his nostrils flare.

Oh, I was earning a ton of spanks, but I was eager as to what will come after that.

Because I just let loose the beast.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Well damn, I wish I could have that kind of heat in my life lol

Hello lovers, how ya doin today?

Hope you liked the chapter😋

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️