EPILOGUE

RILEY'S POV:

Today was my 100th anniversary! Would you believe it? It is just crazy to look at myself in the mirror and not see a single wrinkle or gray hair on me. It felt awesome! I just couldn't say the same about my brothers and their mates. My heart ached at the thought of them. Noah passed two years ago, defending the pack from rouges. Christine followed soon after for broken heart. My nephew took over the pack thirty years ago at eighteen.

My parents were long gone. There was no day that goes by that I don't miss them. I can't believe I have a whole lifetime to carry the hole of their death in my heart. Now I'm just preparing myself to lose my two other brothers. I definitely wasn't prepared for that, but I have Alec and my pack to have my back in those dark times.

I was grateful that my pack agreed to spend these years in Russia. I wanted to be close to my brothers in case anything happens. I was really scared for them, anything could happen. They were somewhat in good shape, but they are too old and werewolves system ends up deteriorating after one hundred years.

*

"Uff" mutters Rebecka holding her swollen belly.

"Is everything okay, baby?" Felix rushes to her side, his hands hovering over her, not knowing where to put them, not wanting to hurt his mate or the baby.

"That baby better not be born on MY BIRTHDAY!" I threatened mockingly. Rebecka just glared at me. I only grin back at her.

"Just a false alarm, darling" she reassures him.

"He can't be born tomorrow either. Next month would be just fine" I add trying to contain the laughter. Alec has to hide his face on my neck so they don't see him smiling. His whole body shakes with his laughter.

"Fuck you, Riley" Rebecka sticks her tongue out while Felix throws popcorn at me which ends on my hair.

"Well, is not my fault you two decided to breed four months and a half ago" I huff, making Rebecka turn bright red "Besides, you could have planned better" I add.

"I swear, once this baby is out, I'm gonna fight you" she growl and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I cracked. Soon everyone followed making her smile.

"You are such a pain in the ass, Riley" groans Felix shaking his head.

"You've seen nothing" I retort raising my chin in the air, and folding my arms.

"Oh, we have" Rebecka mutters under her breath, and I snicker silently.

Pranks have to be paid back, and damn I paid them back really well.

"Have we decided on any names yet?" asks Carmen lifting her feet on the couch she was sitting on. I glare at her and she quickly takes her shoes off. I have a thing with shoes being over things you lay on, they get dirty and it pisses me off when they get their shoes on the bed I sleep in.

"Nope" says Rebecka popping the letter 'p'. "We want to wait until he is born. I bet I'll just know how to name him the moment my eyes lay on him"

I nod, agreeing with her decision. Can't wait to find out what name they chose once the baby is born.

"So, is everyone ready?" Alec asks clapping his hands.

"Hell yeah!" I cheer standing up. "And I'm driving!"

Everyone groans at that.

"Hey, I am a good driver!" I defend myself, staring at my friends with a scowl.

"Yeah" agrees Carmen "but not much when you are excited like this" she adds.

"Rebecka is coming with me" chimes Felix and I send a deathly glare at him.