Wednesdays Child is Full of Woe

Wednesday:
"Okay! Get some rest" I said coming to my feet. "We have a lot to do tomorrow" I made my way over to my bed and slept like the dead for the rest of the night.

The next morning was like any other. I woke up, and proceeded to get dressed. Quietly, I might add. Enid usually doesn't wake up for at-least another half hour.

But while I was throwing on my Nevermore blazer, I heard movement as well as a moan come from her side of the room.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I said in a dry tone standing over her bed. Her eyes opened and she smiled. "Don't look at me like that, hurry up. I'm trying to scrutinize Olivia before breakfast is over"

"Okay, okay. I just have to get dressed." I sat down on her bed and waited.

"Quit looking at me" she said trying to cover herself.

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm just trying to figure out why someone would even consider wearing the color pink"

"Mmm, maybe because I like it" she retorted. I shook my head and came to my feet.

"I'll be in the Quad, please just hurry up" I said before closing the door behind me.

At breakfast, Bianca, Yoko, and Xavier were already at the table when I arrived.

"So have you guys figured anything else out about Olivia?" I asked

"No, but I do know that Ajax did ask her on a date, and she said yes" Bianca answered.

"Perfe-" I began, but a large roar came from the main corridor of the school, cutting me off. We all ran over, eager to see what could have made such a noise.

But as I reared the corner my heart sank. Enid.

"Enid! No!" I stood before a small red headed girl and a very large wolf.

"Down dog" Olivia commanded, she moved her hand in one swift motion, before Enid was forcefully laid out onto the ground.

"Let her go!" I said. I could feel the heat rising, and the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Oh would you guys look at this! Wednesday Addams here to save her dog!" She laughed hysterically. I snapped, I spun around, on my heel, kicking her arm out of position.

"I said let her go" I growled, fear grew across Olivia's face. I could now feel Enid breath on the back of my neck, and she knew she was out numbered. She walked away as the rest of the student body dispersed.

I took my jacket off and turned to Enid. She bowed her head, and I rapped my jacket around her neck before she began to morph. Once in human form, she was hunched down over herself grasping my jacket, before I noticed tears trickling down her face. I leaned back down and brought her too her feet.

"Theres no need for tears" I said wiping the tears away with my thumb.

"I swear, she started it!" She exclaimed and I paused in shock.

"I believe you Enid, I'm not upset" I reassured her. She came in closer before leaning her head on to my shoulder. "Come on let's get you some clothes" i said before wrapping an arm around her and heading for the stairs.

In the room I stood with my back facing her, so she could dress.

"There, is that better?" She asked. And I turned. She had on a black lace bralette and a pair of matching underwear.

"Actually yes. This is definitely a bit more suitable" I said examining the material of her top.

"Suitable for what?" She asked.