Crushed

Enid:
As I dressed I thought about texting Bianca, and asking her a couple of questions to see if she really knows who my crush is.

I pulled my phone out and went to our messages before throwing my jacket on.

E: Hey...listen can I ask you something? 🤔

B: Of course, shoot

E: You said you know who my crush is?...

B: Yeah, Wednesday. It's obvious. 🤭

My heart sank. It was not that obvious or she would've noticed by now...right?

E: How?

B: The way you look at her, I know a girl in love when I see one. Besides Yoko and I made a bet at the end of last year to how long it was before one of you realized your feelings for each other.

E: Do you think she feels the same...🫠

B: Not completely sure...but I do know she cares about you more than anyone else.

I smiled. And sent and thank you text before making my way down to the Quad. As I rounded the hallway I saw Olivia.

"Hey! It's the campus service dog, how cute" I heard come from behind me.

"Excuse me?!" I said turning on my heel.

"You heard me mutt, where is your master? Off with her boyfriend?" She laughed along with what seemed like the rest of the student body. I felt the anger boil in my veins, before I could even control the situation I could feel myself began to wolf out.

Everything moved so fast until I heard Wednesdays voice. After Wednesday had resolved the issue I felt, distraught. So I leaned my head onto her shoulder, she didn't seem to mind. She then walked me back upstairs, throwing her arm around me, so I could get some different clothes. I don't even think she notices her physical acts of kindness towards me anymore, either that or she's gotten better at holding in her recoil.

I got dressed in something i thought she might like, and she seemed a little more open to what I decided on, then my usual attire so I took it as a win!

On the shuttle into town I began to text Bianca again.

E: So...you are the only person that knows...so is it okay if I rant to you little?...👀

B: Of course girl, go ahead.

I thought to myself for a moment, before texting back. Was she only helping me in hopes to have Xavier to herself? I brushed the thought away.

E: well...here's the thing, I'm not even 100% on weather I have a feelings for her or not. I've never had feelings for a girl before. So how am I supposed to know?

B: Oh girl. Love has no gender ❤️ if Wednesday makes you feel, loved, heard...or safe...then I'd say you probably have feelings for her...🫣

I smiled, because I did feel all of those things. I had for a while.

"Who's is that?" Wednesday asked. I panicked, turning my phone off and hiding it away from her. I could tell she was growing concerned. But nothing she wouldn't brush off...right?

At the WeatherVane I sat across from Bianca, and watched as Wednesday listened in on Olivia and Ajax's conversation. Before my phone buzzed and wrecked my train of thought.

B: your staring 😬

I read the text and my face grew red.

E: omg!!! Thank you for letting me know. 👏🏼

B: Your not the only one. 🙄

I looked at her in confusion before she nodded her head towards Xavier. I looked back at her and we both couldn't help but laugh.