My Favorite Day Of The Week

Enid:
These visions that Wednesday kept having were scary, to say the least. Surely that many continuous visions were not good for her? But what did I know about being a physic.

I waited patiently for her to return. Everyone else started heading off for bed, but I stayed and waited.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I said running to her side, wrapping my arm around her.

"Yes, everything is fine" she said turning towards me. She looked up into my eyes, and I began to blush. I looked down and took one of her hands into mine, before she reached up with the other, and held my face. I looked back up at her, and my heart skipped a beat. She then began to bring my face down to hers, and she planted the softest kiss I had ever experienced in my life on my forehead.

My heart sank, and I was completely wrapped around her finger at that point. I would kill for her, die for her. She was everything I had ever dreamed of. My heart began to race and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I picked her up and hugged her, not letting go.

"Enid" she said in a breathless tone. I sat her down gently, and she grabbed my arms. "Baby steps" I smiled and placed a piece of hair behind my ear awkwardly.

"Right, sorry" I answered. She hid it very well but underneath that cold demeanor, I could see her cheeks began to turn a light shade of red. So I reached over and grabbed her hand. "Let's go to bed" I said, and off we went.

The next morning I woke up to Wednesday sitting at the foot of my bed with a book. As I waited for sleep to retire from my muscles, I thought about how soft she had started to become. It caused me to smile, and she must've noticed, because she glanced up from her book and slightly grinned at me.

"Good morning" she said.

"Good morning" I said letting out a large stretch. I sat up and moved down to the foot of my bed, where I laid my head in her lap. I just looked up at her, and watched her as she read. I noticed a stray piece of hair, down in front of her eyes, so I placed the piece of hair behind her ear. She placed her book down on her lap and looked down at me.

"Are you ready for breakfast?" She asked. And I nodded. It was Saturday so I decided not to change for breakfast. We made our way down to the Quad hand in hand, where we were greeted by our friends. I let Wednesday find our seats at the table before I ran over, and grabbed both of our trays.

At breakfast everyone bombarded us with questions. "Are you two dating?"
"Has she let you kiss her yet?"
"Are you two going to the dance next month?"
All very good questions, but I could tell Wednesday was getting overstimulated.

"Ya know, we haven't really discussed any of that yet. But I'm sure once we do, you guys will be the first to know" i answered. I smiled over at Wednesday and she rolled her eyes.

After I had dumped our trays we discussed weather we wanted to go into town for the day, or if we wanted to stay in. We decided on staying in, so I asked her if she'd watch a movie with me. She said she would!! As long as it was a murder mystery.

"Okay but if I have to watch that scary movie, you have to get back into your pajamas with me!" She rolled her eyes and started towards her closet. I jumped with excitement and crawled into my bed. I pulled my laptop out and got her movie pulled up.

She came out in her favorite over sized sweat shirt a pair of spandex shorts that hid under her sweater and some black fuzzy socks. I tilted my head and smiled at her.

"Don't!" She scolded. She marched over to the bed, and threw the blanket over herself angrily. I giggled before pressing play on the movie, and laying back against the head board.

After about an hour of hiding behind my comforter I noticed Wednesday drifting off to sleep. I turned the movie off and sat my laptop to the side. She had laid her head on my shoulder and fallen completely asleep at this point. So I readjusted, I put my arm around her neck and pulled her up on to my chest. I breathed in her scent and she smelled a lot sweeter than I would have guessed. I smiled before I felt my own eyes began to flutter shut.

When I woke up, I was alone. My heart dropped and I instantly grew worried. So I grabbed my phone to call her, before I noticed a message from her.

W:I got word that Olivia went into town for the day, so I decided to go check out her room. I should be back in time for lunch.

I sighed, and threw my phone down, whilst rubbing my face.

"Thing?!" I yelled. "Thing?! Did she take you with her?!" But no response.

"Ugh" I moaned before getting up out of bed. I got dressed and snuck down to Olivia's wing of the school. I came around the corner, and it was clear. So I thought I would try the door. But just as my hand grasped the cold metal of the door handle i heard voices coming up the stairs. I panicked and it was too late. Olivia had already reared the corner, so i brought my hand up to the door as if I was about knock.

"Can I help you?" The laughter died out and I knew I had been caught. 

"Oh yeah I uh, was just coming to...uh..apologize for the other morning. I shouldn't have reacted like that" I smiled fraudulently, and she paused.

"Oh, I uh" she turned to her friends and back towards me. "This is a surprise" she retorted. "And I suppose I can find the kindness in my heart -mind sentence her door opened and Wednesday peeked out into the hallway, I made sure to hold Olivia and her friend's attention while she got away.- to forgive you, I mean" she laughed "it is the least I could do. Now if you don't mind" she turned and grabbed the door handle. "I have some reading to catch up on" she and her friends walked into her room and slammed the door.

I caught my breath, and rolled my eyes before walking back to my room.

"You'd have better of found something good" I said walking into our bedroom.

"Come look at this" she said. I walked over to her desk and she was examining a letter. "What does this name look like to you?" She asked squinting down at the paper. I looked closer and I couldn't tell. The entire letter was barley legible. I could only make out  that it started with a T.

"It starts with a T" I mentioned.

"Clearly" she retorted.

"So who is this letter from anyways?" I asked. As she looked closer at the scribbled paper.

"Well I can decipher that it says 'I love you Olivia' right here, and 'I will see you soon'. Right here as well as 'my love' right here in the conclusion" I followed her finger as she pointed to each individual line.

"Wait can you repeat that last line for me? Sorry" I smiled.

"My love?" She answered and my smile widen.

"Yes?" I answered before tucking my arms under hers from behind and giving her and big hug.

I loosened my grip, before placing a quick kiss on her cheek. She turned in her seat and glared back at me, causing me to giggle. The room went silent for a while before I decided to speak up again.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to finish that movie tonight after dinner?"