Chapter 29 - Interhigh

Emily woke up and she still felt dizzy. Last night's drinking was fun but it gives her so much headache when she got sober. She's also surprised to wake up in Ayako's room.

She saw Ayako preparing since today will be the start of the Interhigh Tournament.

"Morning Ayako,"

"Oh, You're already awake."

"Why am I here? In your house?" She asked confusingly.

"Silly, you were drunk last night."

"Huh? Drunk? Really? Last time I remember I was screaming at Michael on the phone. He called me. But who took me here?"

"Emily, Didn't you remember every single thing that happened last night?" Ayako asked.

"No?"

"Emily, you called me and told me "Ayako, can I sleep in your house tonight?" She said copying Emily's voice.

"I really did that?" She said shockingly.

"Yep!"

"Well then, who brought me here?"

"You really don't remember who was it, no?"

"Who is it?"

"You called him Mr. Stranger guy."

Emily tries to remember who's this Mr. Stranger guy that Ayako talks about.

"Uuuuuuuuuhm... Ugh, I can't remember. It just gives me more headache." She rolled her eyes.

"Are you really sure you don't remember a single thing about the man who brought you here last night?" Ayako asks again.

"I don't remember, I swear! But, I kinda smell something familiar last night..."

It was the perfume I bought. I swear I smelled it.

Ayako looks at her.

"What?"

"Did you really drank too much last night, didn't you?"

"Uh, yeah? But I swear, all my visions were blurry. I can't even remember who's with me."

Ayako showed Emily's phone were her pictures and friends took last night.

"Do you know who are these people?"

"Uh... Kinda but I'm not that really close with them."

"So you're saying that these girls are like some kind of strangers to you?"

"Not so... But we did have fun last night."

"And you didn't let me know." Ayako rolled her eyes at her.

"I'm sorry, Ayako. I just want to-"

"I know, I know. Then, what about now? What are your plans? Are you still going back to Micha-"

"No, I will never. We're never getting back together. I don't feel anything towards him."

"But you still feel anger towards him."

"Maybe, but I don't care about it. I will move on and I will prove it to him that he's not the only man in this world." Emily said as if she overcome every problems.

"That's right. I'm so proud of you Emilyyyy!"

"Wait, where are you going? Why are you so dressed? Do you have a date with Ryota?" She asked.

"No. Today is the start of their Interhigh Tournament. The team will be against them is Toyotama. Your school too, I think they will be encoutering Yokotama. I'm sure Sendoh and his team are preparing for today." Ayako purposely mentioned Sendoh's name hoping Emily could remember the Mr. Stranger Guy.