Chapter 18 - Surprised

After class, Emily went to the exclusive boutique that Kaori told her. When she arrived, she wasn't able to go inside since it was exclusive and it's only for adults but when she showed her card, the security let her inside.

She wandered around and she can say that everyone in here are rich people. Every stalls are looking expensive. It's just a single boutique but has many stalls inside like perfume stalls, lingerie and women's stuff. Her favorite perfume is there too and she decided to go to it but suddenly she bump into someone.

"Oh my God! I am really sorry, miss. I didn't see you were there. I'm sorry um... Are you alright?" she asked.

"I'm okay, no harm done."

When she look at the person who bumped her, Emily's eyes widen.

"I'm really sorry." She awkwardly smiled and walk away.

Emily starts to get nervous and a bit worried.

That girl... She's here in Japan, too? She's the girl that Michael have a picture on Instagram. Her name is, What was her name?

She said in her mind.

She opened her phone look through her Instagram to search for the girls name. Seconds later the name pop out and she clicked it.

"Evelyn Hatchers." She whispered and covered her mouth.

Emily was about to look for the girl but then the girl already left.

"So this is the place they went to. But why is Michael isn't with her?" she whispered in herself.

She then decided to go to the place what Sayaka told her. She really want to know if it's true that Michael is already back. She want to see it in her own eyes because for her, To see is to believe.

When she arrived at the place, it was a movie house. She went inside on her way to the counter. Near the counter have a seat for people who tend to wait. When she reach the counter, she immediately spotted Michael laughing and not just that, he was laughing with the girl the Emily bumped earlier.

It makes her blood boil though, Emily's isn't mad about the girl but she's mad the fact that Michael is already back. She approached him and Michael was shocked to see his girlfriend Emily standing in front of them.

"E-Emily?"

"Hi love." She kissed his cheeks acted like she's not mad.

"H-how did you know I'm here?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you're already back?" She pouts and making her face cute.

"Love, I was going to surprise you but guess you already know... Surprise?" He even offered a hug but Emily ignores it.

"Well, since when did you came back?" She asked not looking at the girl beside Michael.

"I got back just the other day."

The girl beside him widens her eyes.

What a fucking liar!

Emily thought.

"Oh really. You should've let me know so I can pick you up at the airport."

"I'm sorry love. Well, this is Evelyn Hatchers. She's my manager from the NBA." He introduced the girl beside him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Emily Mokizawa. I'm his girlfriend." She smiled and trying herself not to fake it but it's all fake.

"I've met you earlier. You're the girl I accidentally bump into, right?"