Chapter 14 - Lemon is my favorite

3 days before their exam***

Sendoh and Emily are in Tokyo since it's his friend's birthday. After they celebrate, they wandered around Tokyo.

"Sendoh?"

"Hmm?"

"Your hair is down today. It's so weird."

"Eh?"

"Just how much gel and hairspray would you put in your hair for a day? and does that take so much time? You have a weird hairstyle y'know?" She then laughs.

"Wow! Did you just call my hairstyle weird? This is the best hairstyle for handsome people like me." Sendoh proudly said.

"Handsome my ass! You're so full of yourself."

"Hahahaha!"

"Anyways, since you are a man, what would be the best gift for a man for this coming Christmas?" Emily asked him.

"Hmmm... I think it would be best if you give a man a scarf since it's cold at Christmas. Why ask?"

"Nothing. I want to give Michael a Christmas gift."

"Oh," He laughs awkwardly.

When he heard that, he felt a pang in his chest. He also felt sad knowing that it wasn't for him what she was asking about but then he doesn't make it obvious that he felt sad. He then keep the gift back inside his pocket.

It was a bracelet with a tiny lemon pendant sliced into half that has magnet since lemon is his favorite. It was a customized couple bracelet and if they magnet each other's bracelet, it will form a whole lemon. The other one is already in his wrist along with his watch.

Maybe I assume things too much.

When they passed a stall where they were selling scarf, she immediately went to it.

"Look, Akira! They're selling scarf. Let's go!"

"Yeah, I'll follow you."

Emily bought a scarf for Michael while Sendoh was just watching her pretending to be happy while she buy a Christmas gift for her boyfriend.

She bought two scarf.

Of course Sendoh is hurt but there's nothing he can do about it.

It is what it is and he knows that it would come into this.

"This song is dedicated for the person you love the most or the person you are in love right now." The girl said with his partner and they began to sing.

When they heard someone singing on the street near the stalls they were in, people began to jam and sing with the person who were singing.

(Play the song SUKIDAKARA by YUIKA ft. REN in this part.)

Emily also jam with the people because of the song and the singers are so lovely.

Sendoh was just watching her, holding his gift for Emily.

"Em?" Sendoh called her.

Emily then look up at him.

"Hmmm?"

He then hand her a small blue box.

"What's this?" she smiled.

"It's a bracelet. It's supposed to be a Christmas gift for you but I just can't wait to give it to you." He awkwardly said scratching his head.