Chapter 5 - Rain makes tears invisible

Today will be the match game of Ryokufu vs Ryonan. Everyone is excited to watch the game since it will be the first time that Ryonan's opponent will be Ryokufu. The basketball gym is slowly getting crowded. Shohoku are watching as well as Kainan. The captain and coach of Shoyo are also watching as other teams from the Kanagawa district.

Seeing Emily with Michael makes Sendoh pissed though he's still guilty about reading the text conversation. Though he remembers the picture clearly and he can't forget about it.
The curve in her body, her boobs, and her lewd face he saw on the phone.

Why does Sendoh feel something after seeing Emily's nude photo? Does he feel something sexual toward her?

He can also see that she's just pretending these days.

Today, Michael and Emily are not really on good terms since they argue the other day because Emily didn't visit him at their house. Emily told him that she was so tired and that even if she showed up, she will know what will happen next.

Guess what Michael needs.

Michael was getting ready for today's match and his team are starting to warm up. Michael is so aggressive these days not like the day when he just got back in Japan. Emily did notice it. He's not like the Michael who is gentle and sweet. He totally changes into very aggressive especially when it comes to sex, he easily got mad for no reason, and he even threatens his own girlfriend. Ever since he hang out with his new friends, he changed.

Or maybe he got influenced by his new friends.

In their relationship, Emily is superior but now, Michael controls Emily.
But Emily just shrugs it off because she's tired to argue with him and she thinks that maybe Michael is just stressed about everything since Michael is going back to America soon. He needs to catch up on his academics for him to stay recruited for the NBA.

That's what she thought.

Emily does have needs too but it's not always. It's not like her world revolves around sex. She also balances her time.

The game is about to start and people inside the gym are cheering when both teams showed up to have their introduction.

"Sendoh! Sendoh! Sendoh!" People cheered.

As expected, Sendoh is really popular after their game against Kainan. Michael is also popular but if you compare it to Sendoh, Sendoh is more popular.

"Okay, We will this game!" Uozumi said to his team.

"We have to win this game! This is for the Interhigh!" Michael shouts.

"For the Interhigh!" His team shouts.

The game starts and the team that got the ball first was Ryokufu. As expected of Michael, he shows off by dunking the ball and getting the first score. Everyone cheered the Ryokufu team and so is Emily even if they were not on good terms.

The game continues and Ryokufu leads the score. The first half is about to end and the Ryonan team is wondering why Sendoh always passes the ball when he does have much chance to shoot. Their coach got mad at him but Sendoh just shrugged it off.

There's something wrong with him.

What's wrong with him?

When the first half ended, Ryokufu got a higher score than Ryonan.

Ryonan - 26
Ryokufu - 39

"What's wrong with you, Sendoh? Are you okay? This is not how you play." Uozumi pats his shoulder.

"I'm fine, captain." He simply said.

What really is wrong with me?

Sendoh thought.