Chapter 11 - You made Sendoh junior wake up

Warning!!! ⚠️ This chapter contains mature stuff. If you don't like reading it then this story is not for you. You can skip it.

"Sendoh-san! Let's have one on one after this?"

Fukuda requested after he passes the ball to Sendoh.

"Hmmm? You want some challenge?"

Fukuda nods.

While they're still playing, Hikoichi is still busy writing something in his notebook. He didn't notice that there was a woman with her camera entering the gym.

When Hikoichi notices that it was his elder sister Yayoi Aida, He was surprised.

"Onee-chan, What are you doing here?" Hikoichi asked.

"I'm here to interview the player on your team," Yayoi said in excitement.

"I'm sure you came here for Sendoh," Hikoichi said audibly for everyone to hear.

"Hikoichi! This is my job." She defended.

"It's true that you're here for Sendoh, Aida-san." Her cameraman joined.

"Nakamura! Anyways, Where's your coach so we can ask now permission." Yayoi said looking at Hikoichi. Hikoichi then points to his coach so Yayoi could see.

"Okay... Let's go, Nakamura."

Yayoi proceeds to ask Coach Taoka's permission so that after their practice, they can start interviewing the players of the Ryonan Team.

Emily is also going to the gym since she's going to get the magazine from her friend.

They were done playing and when Fukuda and Sendoh were about to have a one-on-one, coach Taoka called them.

"Okay, your practice ends here. Everyone, gather around. I want you to rest so you have enough energy for the game. Kainan invited us to have a practice game in their school's gym since their intramurals are upcoming. Now, Miss Aida Yayoi and her cameraman are here and they want to interview some of you. okay dismissed."

Yayoi starts to interview some other players and when it was time to interview Sendoh, Yayoi's eyes start to form hearts and Hikoichi just facepalmed himself.

"Hi, Sendoh Akira. I'm Aida Yayoi a journalist. I'm Hikoichi's sister. Is it fine for you to have a small interview?" Yayoi asked.

"Oh, Hikoichi. She's your sister?" Sendoh asked.

Hikoichi just awkwardly nods.

Yayoi starts to interview Sendoh and some of his answers are accurate but most of them are nonsense so he ends up Yayoi laughing and asking more. Sendoh just answered her with an awkward and funny answer. Though, Yayoi can tell that he's so humble when Yayoi told him how's it like being the ace player of the team.

Hikoichi can't stop feeling awkward when he saw her onee-chan laughing with Sendoh.

"Onee-chan is taking too much time for Sendoh-san."

"You can't do anything about it, Hikoichi." Nakamura still holding his camera.

"Does onee-chan's boyfriend knows about this?" Hikoichi said looking at his sister busy asking questions towards Sendoh.

"What?! Aida-san has a boyfriend?" Nakamura said out loud.

Yayoi glares at him.

"Oops! Sorry." He scratched his head.

When Yayoi was done asking questions, Sendoh offered him a handshake as a thank you.

Of course, Yayoi will never let that pass.
When Yayoi touched Sendoh's hand, she trembled and smiled with her eyes still form with hearts.