Prologue

"Emily," Sendoh called her.

They were both outside the building where both his and Emily's unit was located and it was already getting late.

Emily has been ignoring Sendoh for the past few days ever since that party happened. That time they were celebrating since they won against Shoyo and one of his friends, Uozumi throw a party since his birthday was upcoming.

"Emily!" He called.

Emily ignores him.

"Emily, please. Can we just talk about this?

She still ignores him.

"Emily, please." This time, Sendoh hold her wrist to make her face him.

"What?" Emily exclaimed.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked.

"Why not?" Emily replied.

"Emily, I don't get it. We were fine before that game." He said looking at her full of confusion.

"You don't get it?! Sendoh! It was just a one-night stand. What happened to us that night was a mistake. We weren't sober enough to control ourselves. We were both drunk and we didn't think straight. Please just... go." She said walking away from him.

"I know, Em. I know but I didn't regret that happened." He said chasing Emily.

"Sendoh, you don't understan-"

"What part did I not understand?" He argued.

Emily looks at him and she could see that Sendoh's eyes are starting to tear up.

"Em, I'm in love with you!" He starts to sob.
"Em, I can't stand you ignoring me. I just can't." He cried hugging her and kneeling in front of her.

"Sendoh, stop. I don't want any of this. You are not in love with me and neither am I. That was just a mistake." Emily tries to get away from his grip.

"No."

She ignores him again.

"No, No! Please stop ignoring me." He begs.

"Sendoh! Please." Emily said.

He then stands up looking at her.

"I'll stop if you tell me you regret what happened that night to the both of us. Tell it to me straight looking into my eyes." His voice cracked.

Emily was flabbergasted. She can't seem to say it straight to his face.

"Look at me. Say it. I dare you to say it." Sendoh raised his voice at her.

She can't let out another word, she was just stunned by what he said.

"See? you can't say it. Why are you holding back?" Sendoh wipes his tears.

"Sendoh, stop. Please go home now."

"No!"

"Sendoh, you are just wasting your time." She then walk out but Sendoh was quick to have her in his arms. It was so tight that she can't get away with it.

"Em, Please don't walk away like that... Em, give me 2 weeks. 2 weeks to be with you, to make you fall for me and if it won't work, I'll stop and let you go." He said it desperately.

"Just 2 weeks. Let's pretend we are together. Love me even if it's just pretending." He sobs hugging her tight making his face lay on the crook of her neck.

What if I don't pretend? What if I won't let myself get away from you in that two weeks?

Emily thought.

"Okay. Two weeks. I'll let you have two weeks."

A Slamdunk Fanfiction

Sendoh Akira || Get Away

@monsignyy

Copyright Ⓒ 2022 All rights Reserved.