Chapter 10 - Growing Feelings

Before Sendoh could ring her door, Emily is already outside in her unit. Since she's curious about what Sendoh said to Rukawa earlier, she also wants to wander out anywhere.

He was wearing pants and a jacket since it's really cold and soon will start to snow. He also brought his bag with him.

Is this really happening? Are they really going to meet? I never thought Sendoh would like someone of the same gender as him.

No! No! No! Stop thinking about that Em! You should support them. They look good together I think, But why??? Sendoh isn't straight?

Emily shakes her head thinking about it.

"Hey? Are you alright?" Sendoh asked.

She nods and they then start to walk to their destination. Sendoh prefers to walk since the place where Rukawa and he will meet is not that far.

"Anyways, about what happened last time in the rain. Is your boyfriend still hurting you?" Sendoh asked but Emily wonder why he knew about that.

"How did you know about that?

"Uh... I kinda saw it and and I... Look, I didn't intend to see what happened. I was just... I just got out of the gym that time because I am going to call Ojisan."

lies.

"But when I saw you chasing your boyfriend, I then saw what happened. Look I did not stalk you, okay?" He starts to sweat.

"Why are you so defensive? I was just asking how you know about it." Emily chuckled.

You did stalk me, damn spikey! So in denial.

"So..."

"We're fine, Sendoh. We fix things and move on and don't worry, he didn't hurt me." She smiled.

I just hope he didn't.

Sendoh thought.

"Anyways, aren't you going to meet your Rukawa?"

Fuck! Did I just slip?

"What?"

"I mean, your friend Rukawa. Weren't you going to meet up with him?" She widens her eyes at him.

"You're coming with me, right? So we are going to meet him."

"Sendoh, I am a straightforward person and I am just really confused about it."

"Confuse about what?" He looks at her.

"Um..."

"Oh, He's already there," Sendoh said looking at the bench where Rukawa is sitting, wearing his earphones.

Shit! I don't want to disturb them. Em! keep your straightforward questions in your mouth. Don't ask him.

"Oi, Rukawa!" Sendoh called but Rukawa didn't hear him.

"Oh, shoot! he won't hear me. He's wearing his earphones." He then goes to him while Emily just followed him.

He pats his shoulder and when Rukawa notice, he looks in his way coldly but when Emily appeared, Rukawa's eyes widen.

"Oh, you're here already and you brought someone," Rukawa said coldly.

"Hi!" Emily waved at him.

Shit! Why did I even agree to go with Sendoh?

"Shall we?" Sendoh said.

Rukawa then walks first and brings his bag with him.

This is so awkward.