Chapter 13 - If you're hurting, you're in love

"Oh my god! isn't that Michael Okita?"

"He's already back in Japan?"

"Ugh! That Emily Mokizawa is so lucky to have him. He looks hot."

"Emily Mokizawa? isn't she the girl who rejected Maki from Kainan?"

"Yeah! I still remember that."

"She also rejected Mitsui from Shohoku."

"Yeah, but Mitsui is still a delinquent at that time."

The girls were talking when they saw Michael at the exclusive shopping boutique but they then got surprised when someone is clinging to Michael's arms.

She was wearing a cap and a mask the girls can still familiarize her but they were not that sure about it.

"Oh my god! Is Michael Okita cheating?"

"So that means, Emily and he already broke up?"

"I know that woman!"

"Who? Can you tell?"

"Uh... I'm not sure about it but I'm sure that I've seen her before."

They were still gossiping but when Michael notice them, they immediately look away.

"Babe! I told you that I don't have to come with you. What if we get caught? Those girls, I'm sure they were talking about us." Michael whispered.

"Which girls?"

When Michael is about to point them, they were already gone.

"See? Michael, only adults can enter this shopping boutique. This is an exclusive and teens aren't allowed in here unless they have a card." The woman said with an annoyed expression.

"Are you sure? But why am I allowed to enter? I'm still a teen, know?"

"You're already nineteen."

"Still a teen."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

The three girls were hiding in a small perfume stall inside the exclusive boutique and Michael didn't know that the girls already took a picture of him and the woman he's been cheating with.

"Let's get out of here!"

"It's confirmed! He's cheating!"

"Hey! lower your voice!"

"Did you take a picture of them?"

"Yes!"

"Let's spread this!"

"Hmmmm, not yet for the photos."

"What school should we spread this rumor to first?"

"Oh, Shohoku!"

"No, let's spread it to the Kainan High first."

"What should we spread? About Michael cheating?"

"No, We'll just spread about Emily-senpai and Michael breaking up. Nothing else and then we'll wait for Emily-senpai to know about it."

"Eh? But Kaori, what will you do if Emily-senpai finds out?"

"Then let's have a deal with her. Don't worry, I have a great plan. Just keep that evidence."

The girls then left the exclusive shopping boutique While Michael and his "girl" is still strolling inside.

And that was what happened a week ago before the group study happened.

Today is their exam day and Emily successfully answered each number on her exam worksheet and turned out she has the highest score in the class.

Hikoichi got the highest score in their section too. Sakuragi also improved his scores as well as Rukawa and the rest in Shohoku High.