CH 33 || Two Can Play The Game

Author

******

There was chaos after the bone-chilling silence. Everyone who knew Aditi irrespective of whether they were close to her was trying to reach her. Arvik was sparing no effort to dodge unnecessary calls he had been receiving. He was even trying to reach Aahir whose locality was still a conundrum. Arvik and Reyansh had full confidence in their friend that he could never do something like that. Indeed, even Dhriti also was certain yet not Adya.

Arvik was going to call Kevin to look for his assistance to discover Aahir as things were leaving his hand, in addition, time was slipping like sand yet he couldn't. Before he could even take a step he received Ashwin's call.

"Arvik, I need you to find Aditi's location." Ashwin's voice was stern, blended with worry. Since Aahir wasn't there and the manner in which the news oozed, Arvik figured it was smarter to tell Ashwin where Aditi was.

"I know where she is."

"You know?" He didn't in any event, for once, determine that Arvik would know.

"She is at Aahir's place."

That was anew a shocking piece of info for Ashwin. Arvik knew there would be a lot of explanation following but for that moment he found the revelation a better option. Reyansh left for Kohli's house as he needed to ensure a couple of individuals who weren't the offenders were fine. In absence of Aahir, the two young men didn't want any other trouble for anyone.

After Ashwin hung up the call he received one from his wife. He got what that was for. He had ensured Aruna didn't see the news however his plan didn't function well.

"Ashwin...the news. I...I don't have a clue what to do." Aruna cried the second Ashwin picked up. Aruna was broken. A similar inquiry was waiting for everyone, that how was it possible that the gut-wrenching history rehash the same thing. Nobody had at any point felt that one day they would see Vidyut in where his dad Vishal was once.

Aruna couldn't talk more. She just cried. Aarav had attempted to not tell her mom but somebody informed her. He took the phone from her.

"Hi, dad." Ashwin swallowed the lump formed in his throat and instructed his son, "Aarav listen, take your mother to your brother's place. I will be there soon." He didn't clarify anything nor did Aarav addressed anything. After the call ended Ashwin went back to Varun Kohli's room where he was being inspected by the doctor. Varun could not take the news well and had a fit of anxiety.

The doctor saw Ashwin was lost when he entered after the call. He was a family doctor who knew a ton of things about the Aryas and Kohlis. Even he was shocked when he saw the news the first thing in the morning.

He cleared his throat to acquire Ashwin's attention and said, "He needs to take additional consideration of his well-being. For now, I have increased the dosages of his drugs."

"I will ensure that," Ashwin said. Nisha wasn't there. Prior to all that happened, she had left the manor, deceiving everyone that she needed to go to a conference in London. Getting everyone in the trap of her falsehoods she had escaped, to help her child in his wrongdoings.

At the point when Ashwin accompanied the doctor to the exit, the doctor turned to him and said, "I saw the news." Ashwin just nodded.

"I'm sorry for whatever happened." The doctor patted Ashwin's shoulder before he left. Naisha had seen everything. She was still a lot certain that her brother would never carry out any wrongdoing. For her, the news was only a rumour incited to taint her brother's image.