CH 8 || His Burning Desire

Aahir

******

My phone rang while I was having a discussion with Arvik regarding an advertisement for our upcoming product to be launched.

People around me tended to ruffle me whenever I would be busy with work.

Louring, I picked up the call. Disconnecting wasn't the choice as the call was from one of my important investors.

While talking to him, I stood up and walked to the four feet tall glass window which was a fount of the panoramic view of the city. The cityscape was one of the reasons I had bought the building, two years back.

I was all ears for Mr. Benjamin, the investor, when I saw her, again.

Stagnant, she stood in front of her car, in a black dress.

Damn! She looked hot.

She stared at the tower building in which I was in with her glee-filled eyes. I noticed her mumbling, "Wow!"

Time stopped, it appeared, for her and for me too. Her mystifying eyes were besotted with the seventieth-floor tall beauty. I felt proud of myself at that moment.

Shortly afterward she roamed her eyes all around her like a curious kitten. She might have sensed she was being watched. Perchance because she was a journalist before. It would have been fun if she would have been a journalist, the chasing game would have been immensely lekker. Still, I was more than exhilarated that she was going to be my employee. I was going to appoint her anyhow, by hook or by crook.

She eyed my security for a brief before she confidently walked in. She had made me forget I was on a call. It had never happened before. The power of control was in my grip and I, Aahir Arya had never given the authority to rule over me to anyone in life nor I ever intended to.

I had to satiate my curiosity by making her my prey.

"Hello, Mr. Arya, are you there?"

"My assistant would coordinate with you, Mr. Benjamin. I need to go now." I had to hang up the call as my prey had just walked in.

I took strides to my seat and sat comfortably on the black ergonomic chair with my right leg resting on my left and I was busy with my musings.

"Where are you lost?" I heard Arvik.

"She is here." was my reply without even glancing at him. He understood the next step was of his so he got up from his seat and said, "I will see you in a bit then." I curtly bobbed my head and he left.

I had already turned on the system where I could watch her every move on the live CCTV footage.

The black dress she wore to the interview clasped her like a second skin. I wanted to tear that apart. I hated it on her. It was closer to her, except for me. I wanted to have the right, to touch her every curve and not that fucking dress.

I could observe her waking up to my web.

'Welcome, Mio prezioso.'

The elevator reserved for mine had made her curious. She conversed with the security men on the way to the elevator making me amused at her aberrant behaviour.

'You will soon step into it, with me.'

She was judging everyone on her way. No one was left with her eyes. She wasn't a journalist anymore but the traits were embedded in her. She had left the profession but the profession had not left her.