CH 10 || The God And The Forbidden Woman

Aahir

******

In fury, I charged through the deserted area on the south-western outskirts of San Francisco, after parking my car at a distance. I stormed inside a huge lawn taking strides to the two-storey edifice through narrow paths, on either side of which were hostile thorny bushes.

The structure of the building was mammoth and hideous. As soon as I entered I was welcomed by the dust, cobwebs, and graffitis on the walls and corners. If it was daunting outside, from inside, it was ghastly.

The air in there was filled with the fetid smell of cigarettes and alcohol. Damien and the other men I had hired were near the fireplace.

As soon as their eyes landed upon me they got alarmed. Their mood took a turnabout because the one they were witnessing wasn't Aahir, but a demon.

"Where?" I looked straight at Damien. Everything inside of me was burning ever since the events of a few hours back. My gruff voice made him realize I wasn't in the temper to listen. I was on a hunt.

"Top Floor." He kept his reply curt. I marched up the staircase towards the only room on the second floor, only to find those assholes tied up with ropes. The ones who laid their eyes on someone who belonged to me. They all were to be inculpated for the grave sin they had committed by messing with my asset.

I picked up the baseball bat and dragged it to where the crippled boss of the biker gang was lying. I was an onlooker of her being terrified because of those scumbags. They needed to be penalized.

They had messed up with my game, a big time. Those fucking bastards.

"Who are you?" The head of the gang shouted.

Another fucking mistake!

"Why did you bring us here, asshole?" Being conscious of my identity would have scared them but I wanted to see fear in their eyes without apprising them of my real self.

"I am a monster," I said, before hitting his head with the baseball. The red liquid exuded his body like a shower and he was on the floor, his eyes still open. I didn't want to kill him.

They all had been laughing when I had said I was a monster. Some fucking idiots they were. The creepy silence engulfed the room. Fright could still not be seen anywhere but, there was rage, that I was soon going to efface.

My eyes were cast to the next target, the one who had touched her first. The gunshot wound was still there, fresh on his body.

But did I care? Hell, not.

A power saw was kept on the dusty floors and the rats were feeding on the cheese kept on it. Brushing off the food of those creatures, I picked up the weapon heading to the next accused.

"What..what are you doing?" There it was, the fear, the same feeling they had given her. I didn't even want to think what would have happened if I would not have gone after her.

His maddening pleas weren't the sound I wanted to hear. I needed to hear him scream. Untying the ropes off his hand, I cut his fingers.

He bellowed and tears trickled down his eyes, blood dripping from his hands.

Damn! That was one relieving scene.

Turning to the third subject who had used cuss words for her, I scorned. His eyes on my every move, comprehending what I was up to. With the baseball bat, I pulled out the few hot coal pieces from the extinguished fireplace.

"No, no, no, please. I didn't do anything. I didn't even touch her. Let me go, please." He dragged his body farther. I pulled his hair harshly yanking his head after I had bent to his level.

Forbidden DesireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara