CH 5 || Premium Quarry

Author

******

[A Few Months Back]

******

The Euphoria club in the outskirts of San Francisco boomed with the high bass music. It was a nightclub, a hub of every rich party animal of the town. The club was famous for two reasons, one, not everyone could afford a pass for the entrance. Second, people, generally girls, would gather there just to have a glimpse of the famous industrialist of the country who was the owner as well.

The gateway to the club was a golden pass that not everyone could acquire until and unless one was filthy rich or had received it by none other than the owner of the club.

The music was loud enough to apprise the whole city that the Euphorians were awake.

Suddenly a Matte Black Coloured Mercedes Benz C-Class came to a halt in front of the club.

A man six feet tall got out of the vehicle, all clad in black from top to bottom. His face was covered with a black mask, black glares covering his eyes. He threw his car keys to the valet to catch before moving towards the entrance completely circumventing the queue of the people to go inside.

The curious eyes of the people standing in the queue to get in were on him, his appearance. His identity became the prime reason for the whisperings. He had sent chills to almost everybody just from his aura.

No card was asked from him when he reached the entry point. The guards had stepped aside and had bowed their heads in respect. The man nodded before walking in.

Things were the same when he entered the club. Every eye was on him as his magnetic aura had stopped almost all of the people from grooving just to gawk at the brawny man with the hope they would get to see his face, at least once.

Alas! Their little hope was smashed like every other night when he walked ahead to the small staircase that led him to the private area of the club.

The private area was designed in such a way that no one could see who all were there but the ones in that space could see the others

The moment he was in the private lounge he found his two companions already waiting for him on the U-shaped couch. He was not in the mood to be present there but the information he had received had coerced him to mark his presence. Someone had deceived him and he could never tolerate that. He removed his mask and the glasses.

His menacing look gave the impression to his friends and the bartenders of the private area that he was on a hunt. After he settled himself beside one of his friends a bartender who was in her mid-thirties came.