𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐆 - 𝐌.𝐂.𝐌

MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA
╚════╝

I WOKE UP to the sound of aggressive punches. I immediately knew it was Miguel...why the hell was he using his punching bag at 2am though, i'll never know. I yawned and before getting up, my feet dragging across the cold floor. I made it to the little gym area where the punching bag was to see my boyfriend sweating like crazy and glaring at the punching bag as if he was about to kill it.

"Baby, you okay?" I asked softly, not wanting to stress the boy out even more. He didn't answer, just continued punching. I swear, he is literally Robin Arellano...he was not acting. "Mikey?" I called out to him. He stopped punching and threw his boxing gloves off. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and kissed his shoulder.

"What's wrong, Miguel?" I questioned gently, he sighed and turned, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Stress from acting...stress from my fans who are hating on you, im just so stressed..." he explained, i gave a sad smile. "You shouldn't be doing that when you're stressed, baby..you've got bruises on your knuckles now..." i sighed sadly.

He frowned. "Yeah..might've punched a little too hard" he chuckled nervously and i kissed the bruises. "A little?" I replied, sarcastically, making him laugh more. "Okay, maybe very hard, but it relieved my stress" he tried to reason with me. I shook my head in disapproval. "No, baby, no, you can't do stuff like this" i said, frowning a little.

"Sorry, i guess everything finally hit me, i'll talk to someone next time I'm stressed, okay?" He suggested and i smiled and nodded. "Now..you absolutely reek of sweat but..you can't necessarily shower right now...just change into different clothes, get your hair into a bun and we can head to bed" i spoke with a soft smile. He chuckled and nodded.

He changed into shorts and a shirt and put his hair in a bun. None of us could get back to sleep so we decided to watch a bunch of Christmas movies instead. We both fell asleep halfway through home alone 2. (W movie btw💁🏼‍♀️)