𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

ROBIN ARELLANO is someone nobody wants to get in a fight with. He's aggressive and once you piss him off, there's no going back. His most recognised victim is Moose. Moose has a thing with his girlfriend where he just loves to slut shame her, talk shit about her and his worst mistake was doing it right in front of Robin.

The boy was completely furious, his face was basically red in anger when he shoved Moose to the floor and threw punch after punch on the boys face, maybe knocking out a few teeth in the process, but he didn't give a shit. People crowded around, thankfully it wasn't actually in school so nobody had to worry about getting into trouble.

Y/n managed to pull Robin away by the 7th punch, yeah, it pissed him off but she knew how to calm him. She rubbed his back as she led him to her house. "It's okay, its okay, calm down for me Robin" she spoke in a soft voice, wanting her boy to calm himself down. They finally got to Y/n's house, and Robins breathing had slowed down.

"Sit on the counter, amor" she spoke and he nodded, doing as told. He watched as she grabbed a first aid kit which she only had incase her or Robin got into any fights. She stood in between his legs and cleaned his bloody knuckles, making him whimper or wince in pain. "I'm sorry, baby, im sorry.." she apologised.

When Robin was agitated, Y/n was careful with her words and contained her disappointment well because she didn't want to get into any arguments with him. She knew that when he was mad and someone frustrated him, he'd yell and say things he doesn't mean. "What did Moose do now, huh?" She asked gently, she watched as he bit his lip.

"Robin...its okay, dont irritate yourself, tell me when you're ready" Y/n reassured and leaned forward to peck his lips. He kissed back and his lips moved lazily down her neck (not sexually) and back up to her lips. "He was shit talking..." he mumbled and buried his face in her neck. She rubbed his back in soft circles. "You shouldn't let him get to you.."

She pulled away from him and bandaged his hands up. "I-ah..i know..." he replied through hisses of pain, the sting of the cuts kicking in. "But when he talks about you...i just, i get really mad.." he finally confessed, making Y/n stop and look at him. He was looking straight back at her. "Robin..you have to learn to ignore him, you're giving him the attention he wants by fighting back" she informed sternly.

He looked down and played with his fingers. "I guess you're right, but i cant help it." He informed and she cupped his cheeks. "Learn to ignore it, it doesn't bother me so it shouldn't bother you" she spoke. "But-" "no buts, do you understand me, Robin Arellano?" She interrupted. He sighed. "Yes ma'am..." he muttered.