𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 - 𝐌.𝐂.𝐌

MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA
╚════╝

I GROANED for the millionth time after hearing Miguel cheer loudly at his game. He was currently playing with Mason and Brady H, and he'd yell if he loses or cheer if he wins. Don't get me wrong, im happy he's having fun but...he called me to come over only to give me no attention at all. Which annoyed me massively but i kept my annoyance to myself.

"GO LEFT- NO MASON LISTEN TO ME!" He yelled. I got up and walked over to him. "Mikey, im bored..." i whined, but as usual, he shrugged me off. I rolled my eyes before walking back to his bed. I flopped down and scrolled through my phone for a bit.

I messaged Maddy for awhile, she said if Miguel continues ignoring me, i can go over to hers. Obviously i agreed because hello, its Madeleine Mcgraw, one of the best people to ever exist! I threw my phone near the end of the bed and got up again. If talking wasn't gonna get his attention, maybe something else will.

I got up from the bed and made my way over to my boyfriend who was fully relaxed on his chair, waiting for his next game to start. I smirked and took my chance. I sat on his lap, cuddling into him. Miguel muted his mic and looked down at me. "Wh- Y/n? Are you okay?" He asked softly, rubbing my back. I hummed in response, giving a small nod. "Im sorry I haven't spoken to you much, i'll get off the game if you want?" He spoke softly.

I shook my head, not in the mood to talk as i was quite tired. I wasn't tired a minute ago but now i was comfortable on his lap, i kinda started drifting off. "Guys, im gonna get off now" i heard him tell Mason and Brady. After turning the game off, he stood up with me in his arms and put me into bed. He got dressed into his pyjamas and brushed his teeth before switching the light off and cuddling me.

"Sorry again for not paying you that much attention, i love you so much" he whispered sending shivers down my spine. I turned and rested my head on his chest. "I forgive you, i love you more, Mikey.." I murmured. I felt him kiss my forehead before eventually falling asleep in his arms.