𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓 𝟏

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

YOUR POV:
I hated Robin Arellano. I hated his stupid dark hair. His stupid bandana, his stupid yet perfect teeth. I hated him. Everyone knew i did, even Robin himself. And he tried so hard to be friends with me but I wasn't having any of it.

Today, i was meant to walk to school with Gwen and Finney. So i did..but then, i noticed Robin there too. "What the hell is HE doing here?" I asked, looking at the boy in disgust, his face flashed with hurt. "Hes my friend, Y/n" Finn spoke up and i huffed. "Well..hes not mine!" I protested.

Now it was Finney's turn to huff. "Not everything is about you, Y/n. Robin is my friend and he's walking with us to school, stop making a big deal about it" he snapped which made us all look at him in shock. Robin's look of shock turned into a smirk. My body filled with rage and i stormed off, Gwen followed behind me.

"They're so unreasonable, both of them!" I complained, Gwen rolled her eyes. "You have to stop this thing..." she mumbled but i heard her. "What thing?" I questioned making her look at me in surprise before her face formed into a frown. "This whole..hating Robin for no reason thing" she explained and i crossed my arms.

"I know this is gonna sound really stupid but..i bet you can't make Robin fall in love with you" she grinned evilly. I looked at her with wide eyes. "That was so random...why are you betting that?!" I asked quickly. "Because..." she spoke and then walked off. I realised we were at school.

Hmm...maybe i can make Robin fall for me?

GWEN POV:
The only reason i made that bet was because usually when you make those bets, they both actually end up falling for each other or actually becoming friends. So maybe if Y/n spends more time with Robin during the bet, they both fall for each other.

Meaning, no more arguments or bickering. And Y/n actually hanging out with Finney and i at lunch even when Robin's there! I seriously never understood her hatred towards Robin. Whenever i asked her, she always ignored me. Sometimes i get the feeling she actually likes him...or maybe thats just me?

YOUR POV:
A few hours passed and i rushed off to the bathroom, thankfully i found Gwen there. "Gwen, i'll do it!" I spoke and she raised a brow. "Do what?" She questioned and i gave her an 'are you serious?' look to which she responded with "OOH, the bet!" The young girl giggled like a baby getting candy. "Shake hands" she said, holding her hand out.

I glanced at it before rolling my eyes with a smile, shaking it. "Bet" i spoke. She jumped up and down, squealing and clapping. "Why are you so excited?" I questioned and she immediately stopped. "No reason!" She replied quickly before running out of the bathroom. I shrugged and just looked at myself in the mirror, admiring myself.

The next day, i walked out of my house to see Gwen, Finney and...Robin. I remembered the bet and i instantly put a fake smile on my face. "Hey guys...listen, im sorry about yesterday and Robin, im sorry for always being a bitch. Do you think we could start over..." i asked, with the fakest smile in the world. He seemed surprised but gave a nice smile to me. "Sure, i'd like that" he replied.

Finney accepted my apology and he apologised for yelling at me yesterday too. On the way to school, i tried to get to know Robin more. He was okay i guess, but his voice gave me a headache. I hate his voice. "Why did you suddenly wanna be my friend?" He questioned, raising a brow in suspicion. "Uhh..i guess i felt bad for being a complete bitch. I was incredibly rude to you" I replied.

He hummed in response and nodded. As we continued walking, I purposely made my hand graze his, he looked down at our hands in surprise before brushing it off. "Sorry..." I mumbled and he smiled. "It's alright" he chuckled lightly and began speaking to Finney. Gwen came next to me. "You have to do more than that, Y/n" she whispered in my ear.

"Just wait, Gwen. Robin will fall for me faster than he can get into another fight" I replied back. She grinned from ear to ear. She seemed overly happy about this whole thing for some reason.

A few days had passed now. Robin and i had grown closer. After multiple times grazing hands while walking to school, i built up the courage to hold his hand. We then started having sleepovers (with Finney and Gwen at first) before having them alone. Which made us start hugging after accidentally cuddling each other.

I feel like I actually made him fall for me. But a part of me fell for him too, but i denied my feelings. I didn't want them. I hate Robin Arellano. I hate the way his voice makes my heart warm up. I hate the way his touch gives me butterflies. I hate his stupid smile...i hate him...but do i hate him?

Today, Robin and i were having a sleepover at mine. We were watching texas chainsaw massacre in bed, cuddling each other, until i had to use the bathroom. "Robin, i gotta use the bathroom. I'll be back" i got up and walked off to the bathroom, surprised he let me go so easily.

ROBIN POV:
When Y/n went off to the bathroom, i paused the movie and suddenly, the phone rang. "ROBIN, CAN YOU GET THE PHONE?" She yelled. "SURE!" I yelled back in reply and picked up the phone, before I could say anything, i heard Gwen's voice. "Y/n, you totally got Robin to fall in love with you, hes obsessed! He even talks about you to Finney, that definitely proves something, you won the bet!"

My heart dropped to my stomach, tears filled my eyes. "I was a bet..." I whispered and i heard Gwen gasp. She was about to speak but i hung up and just as i did that, Y/n walked back in. Clearly sensing something was wrong. "Robin, you okay?" She questioned.

I turned to glare at her. "I was a fucking bet?" I asked and her face dropped. "What m-makes you think that?" She asked nervously and i scoffed. "Dont fucking pretend, Y/n. Gwen called you to talk about this stupid thing. I WAS A BET?!" I yelled angrily. She huffed. "Of course you were a bet, do you think I'd actually fall for someone like you?! A boy who constantly gets into fights to impress people?" She snapped making my heart ache.

Tears fell down my cheeks, she looked as if she regretted saying that. "Robin i-" "save it, Y/n...i can't believe I thought you actually liked me...how could you i mean, you have a problem with everyone. You dont fucking like anyone" she went to cut in but i was quick to shut her up. "No, don't talk. I genuinely thought you wanted to give me a chance but there you go again, not thinking about other peoples feelings. I fucking loved you, Y/n...i always have.."

After I finished talking, she was crying too. She reached out to hug me but i shook my head and walked right past her. I hate Y/n. I hate her stupid face, her stupid yet beautiful smile, her horrible personality. I hate Y/n...but a piece of me will always love her, no matter what. But i cant show that...

YOUR POV:
I didn't bother going after him, i heard the front door slam and flinched a little. I dropped onto my bed and sobbed, a pool of guilt in my stomach. Truth is, i loved Robin. I genuinely fell in love with him. But I can't express my feelings and said something fucking awful about him. I sniffled and looked over, spotting his bandana on my bed.

I grabbed it and cuddled it close to me, smelling his scent on it, making me cry even more. "I'm sorry, Robin..." I whispered, I didn't care if he couldn't hear it. I needed to say it. I need to say it to his face and soon, i need him back.

I love Robin. I love his perfect smile, his beautiful white teeth, i love his style including his bandana. I love the way he fights and the way he treated me. I love Robin Arellano, and i need him to know that.