𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 - 𝐌.𝐂.𝐌

MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA
╚════╝

I WATCHED as Miguel communicated with his fans on live, it was cute to watch. He seemed so happy to have them. Hes told me multiple times that if he could hug all his fans, he would. His fans actually dont know we're dating, Miguel said it could start some problems but he decided that we should tell them at some point during this live.

"Tristan for president? Yes, Tristan for president!" My boyfriend spoke, holding his fist up. I laughed and walked over and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, he looked up at me and smiled before looking back at the live. "Me and Y/n also have an announcement by the way" he spoke and looks up at me again lovingly.

The comments started to ask 'What' or 'THEY DEFINITELY DATING' but Miguel and i just ignored them. "Say it together, okay?" I said he nodded, both of us grinning at each other. "3, 2, 1..." we both spoke then... "MIGUEL HAS SIX TOES" "WE'RE DATING" we both yelled at the same time, he gave me a shocked look as I laughed loudly.

The comments were filled with people laughing, supportive comments or hate comments. Mostly people laughing and freaking out about us. "Just kidding guys, me and Mikey are together and we're both very happy" i said and he took my waist and sat me on his lap, pecking my lips gently. I smiled and pushed his hat down to cover his eyes.

"You're such a bully today!" He complained as i laughed. "You're such a baby, Mikey" i teased and kissed him again. We both pulled away and looked at the comments. "Do the 4's?" He questioned and we both shrugged and put up 4 fingers.

Mason taught us well xx