𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

"Robin, you can't keep getting into fights...especially over a dumb reason like that." I scolded my boyfriend, who was wincing as i cleaned his bloody knuckles. "Mami i...ah...im sorry" he whined and I looked up at him, raising a brow. "Alright im actually not because he deserved it, we all know he did!" He argued back, rolling his eyes..

earlier today.

Robin and i were stood by my locker, talking and laughing, he had me pinned up against it, holding my waist and rubbing it with a gentle touch. I felt eyes burning against me, as if someone was watching. I turned to see this boy, who i had never seen before, im guessing he was new.

He looked my body up and down, licking his lips and biting it too. I moved uncomfortably, Robin immediately taking notice of this, follows my gaze to the weird boy staring at me like i was a piece of meat. "Hey, what the fuck are you looking at?" He snapped, the new kid looked away from me and smirked at Robin.

"Just picking out a girl who i wanna fuck, whats your deal?" He spoke back. Oh shit...this won't be good. "What the fuck did you just say?!" Robin raised his voice, stepping away from me and towards the boy, who backed down a bit. He said something else which I didn't hear but it caused Robin to lose his shit and throw himself on the new boy.

He threw punch after punch, leaving his face a bloody mess. The teachers managed to yank Robin off him but as usual, Robin gave one last kick to the gut. The boy was left unconscious. Robin shoved the teacher off him, not hard, but hard enough for him to let go. He walked towards me, took my hand and gently pulled me away.

present time

I thought to myself quickly. "Mhm, well i guess he did deserve it for being a perv but Robin..theres a line and you went passed that line. 3 punches would have been enough" I spoke firmly. "But-" "no buts, Robin Arellano. You need to know when it's enough" i scolded gently, wrapping his knuckles up. He sighed and frowned.

I lifted his chin gently. "I know you were just defending me...but look what you get out of that" i said, pointing at his wrapped up hands. He huffed. "But it shows people not to mess with me or talk shit about you." He informed, with a proud smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Alright, whatever you say, trouble" I laughed and pecked his lips. We both got into bed and watched texas chainsaw massacre while cuddling, forgetting most things that happened today.