𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

YOUR POV:
I had the most horrible stomach ache in the entire universe. I know, fucking dramatic but i had a reason to be. I've been stuck in bed half the day, refusing to move because of how much pain i was in. I knew i had to get up at some point though..so i did.

And when i did, the phone began to ring and i groaned, slowly walking over to it and answering it. "H-hello?" I stuttered and tried to hide the pain i was in. "Hey Y/n, are you alright? You didn't come to school today and i was gonna come over to check on you but i wanted to call you first" it was Robin.

Robin Arellano, my boyfriend and the toughest guy in school...after Vance Hopper anyway. He's overprotective of me but it was a sweet kind of overprotective and he cared so much about me.

"Oh umm..yeah im fine, just feeling a bit rough today" i replied, my voice was rasp and i knew Robin didn't believe me, he knows when I'm lying. "Amor, i know you're lying" told you "I'm coming over, just relax okay? I love you so much." He spoke, my heart jumped in my chest. "I love you more, Robin"

I hung up the phone and the pain in my stomach rose again, i leaned over and clutched it, groaning. I made my way to the living room, my parents were on a business trip so Robin and i would have the house to ourselves. I sat on the couch and wrapped myself in a blanket, closing my eyes to forget the pain. I eventually drifted to sleep.

ROBIN POV:
It was different without Y/n at school but i was glad she was okay. I made my way to her house and knocked on the door but got no answer. I remember where she left the spare key and grabbed it, unlocking the door. "Y/n?" I called out and I entered the living room to see her sleeping peacefully.

I walked over and gently shook her. "Y/n?" I whispered and she opened her eyes, rubbing them. "Robin...when did you get here?" She whispered and sat up, i grabbed her hand. "I just got here, amor, you feeling okay?" I asked, swiping some hair out of her face. She shook her head. "Im not gonna lie, i feel like shit and im in pain" she whispered.

I could tell she wasn't okay, her voice and facial expressions show it. "Oh love, what hurts?" I asked and she pointed at her stomach. "Okay, i'll get you some medicine, water and we'll cuddle up and watch a movie, okay?" I comforted and she nodded. As she set up the movie, i got a glass of cold water and tablets for her to swallow with it.

I went back to my girlfriend to find her crying on the couch, i rushed over and handed her the things. "The pain will go away soon, baby, just take this, okay?" She nodded while crying and took them off me, dropping a tablet in her mouth before drinking water to swallow it. After that, i took her in my arms.

"I gotcha, you're gonna be okay, amor" I reassured and rubbed her stomach. I put a movie on and Y/n didn't want to watch texas chainsaw massacre while she was sick so we watched sleeping beauty and she seemed to be really into it. I stroked her hair, kissed her head and rubbed her stomach and soon enough, she fell asleep in my arms.

Exactly where I wanted her to be<3