𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

Y/N suffered with anger issues, for as long as she can remember. She'd get easily mad at the littlest things. If anyone pissed her off, she'd hurt them physically or verbally. Nobody ever knew how to calm her down...until she met Robin Arellano.

Now at first, Robin couldn't calm her, she'd get mad and he'd try and say reassuring words but after she smacked him in the face in anger...lets just say he didn't dare try again. But eventually, she fell in love with the boy in the bandana and learned to accept his comforting words and soft touch to calm you down. Nobody ever knew how he did it...

ROBINS POV:
I heard chanting and yelling, Finney looked at me with a nervous look and i raised my brow at him. "Do you know something I don't, Finn?" I asked and he bit his lip. "Well...Mary was picking on Y/n in science and it may of angered her-" he was cut off by a loud scream in pain, making me look at the crowd. "a bit too much..." he continued and i rushed over there.

I saw my girlfriend throwing punch after punch on Mary's face, blood gushing everywhere. I was mad at her, for reasons. I stormed over and took her by the waist. "LET ME GO, I NEED TO FINISH HER OFF!" She yelled and i squeezed her waist firmly. "Watch your fucking attitude, Y/n L/n" i scolded and threw her over my shoulder, walking to the bathrooms with her.

I sat her down on the sink and she frowned, an angered look still placed on her face. I grabbed my bag and pulled out the things i needed to clean her up, I always kept them in my bag for situations like these. "5th fucking fight this week, mami, its ridiculous" i spoke firmly.

I pressed the alcohol on her cuts, she hissed in pain "im sorry" she winced out. I rolled my eyes. "You're not though, this keeps happening, doesn't it?" I asked and she avoided eye contact. I lift her chin "look at me, y/n" she listened and bit her lip. "I'll try to control myself, I promise" she informed.

I looked into her eyes and sighed, i leaned forward to kiss her forehead. "I'm sorry for getting mad, i just hate seeing you get so mad to the point you fight someone, Y/n, it's horrible" I murmured. She frowned and pulled me close, hugging me. "Im so sorry...i must embarrass you, huh?" She joked, letting out a weak laugh. It hurt my heart.

"You don't embarrass me, dummy, you can never embarrass me..." i explained and pecked her lips. I finished cleaning her up and lifted her off the sinks, she took that as an opportunity to cling onto me. Legs wrapped around my waist and arms around my neck. I smiled and hugged her tight, letting her stay there. Im glad i had calmed her down.