𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

NEARLY LOSING him was the worst thing that ever happened. Him going missing absolutely broke my heart but when he was found, along with our best friend, Finney, I haven't let him go. Well, i let him go for necessary reasons. I could tell Robin was slowly getting annoyed by it, but did i care? No, i feared losing him so much.

As Robin sat on his bed, playing video games, i clung onto his waist, my face nuzzled in his stomach. I heard him grunt and groan in annoyance when he lost a round on his game. I was slowly falling asleep. I've been with Robin the entire day and the only thing hes done is play video games and whine at me for being too clingy.

"God, Y/n, im really hot can you get off me?" He groaned and i frowned and got up. His eyes didn't meet mine, they stayed focused on the screen. Thoughts of losing him came to mind, the fear that he almost died clouding my head. My heart ached. I wanted to lean my head on his shoulder, i hesitated but ended up not doing it. I was annoying him...he was great at telling me that without actually telling me. I stood up and looked at him.

"Robin, im gonna go just...stay safe, okay?" I spoke, he was gonna be safe because hes in his own home but...i was still so scared. He turned and lifted his brow before turning his game off and sighed, sitting near the edge of his bed. "Come here, y/n/n" he spoke with a soft voice. I slowly walked over to him until i was stood in between his legs, he held my hands in his.

"Whats going on with you, love? You're clingy, always telling me to be safe..in the safest areas ever-" "nowhere is safe." I interrupted making him raise a brow at me. "Thats not the point right now, tell me what's up with you." He said in a gentle, firm tone. "Im just..." i started, looking down.

He used his fingers to lift my chin, making my teary eyes look into his. "I won't judge you, Y/n" he reassured and pecked my lips. "Im scared to lose you again, Robin. I almost lost you once, i don't want to go through it again" i sobbed. "It was the worst experience of my life, not knowing if you were alive or dead" i cried and he immediately sat me down on his lap and let me lean onto his chest.

"Hey, hey, hey.." he whispered softly and rubbed my back soothingly. "You're not gonna lose me, baby.." he murmured, kissing my face gently and lightly. "I-i dont know that, im scared to let you go!" I sniffled and he cupped my face. "You're not going to lose me." He spoke, more firmly this time but in a sweet voice. He gently wiped my tears and rocked me on his lap for a little while longer.

Robin isn't great at comforting others, but hes the best at comforting me, along with Finney too. I always felt safe with him. No matter what. I feit a little better after he just held me and kissed me. But the realisation that he could've died, never left my mind.