𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

I WOKE confused and my vision was blurry. But even if I couldn't see that well, I didn't recognise this place at all. And the mattress i was on was uncomfortable and too springy. "Y/n, thank god you're awake, are you okay? How do you feel?" I heard a voice making me turn my head immediately.

I saw a blurry figure but...i knew their features too well. The blurry bandana, blurry tank top, blurry long hair. It was Robin Arellano. And i was so happy to see him. "Robin..." I whispered and he shushed me softly and cupped my cheek. "Yeah, yeah, its me, it's okay...you're gonna be safe with me" he murmured.

I rubbed my eyes, gaining some of my vision back, i looked at Robin again but his eyes were set on my foot, they widened. I furrowed my brows and looked down. My foot had a big gash in it, blood pouring. "How the fuck did you not see that before?!" I snapped, panicking as the pain kicked in. "I'm sorry, i was too focused on waiting for you to wake up!" Robin argued back.

I watched as he took his bandana off and went to wrap it around my injured area until i stopped him. "Wait no- thats your favourite bandana, don't get it covered in my blood!" I spoke and he chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Y/n, if its going to stop you from bleeding to death, i'll ruin it. Now move your hand" he spoke in a firm voice. I sighed, feeling bad. But did it anyway.

I watched as his grey bandana got soaked in my blood as he wrapped it around my ankle. "Just rest it, okay? If that hijo de puta comes down here, I'll protect you" he spoke and kissed my forehead. I bit my lip to hide my smile. Robin and i weren't dating, but i did have the biggest crush on him.

"Thank you, Robin.." I mumbled and he smiled. "Anything for you, Y/n" he teased making us both laugh. "Shouldn't we be trying to find a way out?" I asked and Robin rolled his eyes. "Whos we? I will, you need to rest your foot so you're not in anymore pain" he said and i went to protest...he wouldn't have it. "No, you sit and rest, do you understand me?" He questioned, holding my chin gently.

"I- yes Robin" I murmured and he grinned. "Good" he spoke before looking around. I sat there not knowing what to say, although i did know i was extremely flustered by what had just happened.