𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐌.𝐂.𝐌

MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA
╚════╝

CUDDLING with Miguel was one of my all time favourite things. I felt so safe in his arms and we'd talk to each other about what we did that day. We'd share kisses too but only soft pecks on the forehead, nose, lips or cheeks. It was most definitely my favourite part of the day.

He likes it when i lay on his chest because he loves to play with my hair or gently rub my back. Plus, it gives him better access to kissing my forehead. I never complained about it though, i adored it.

There are times where Miguel would be stressed from his acting or sad cause of haters which would cause him to lay on my chest as he rants to me. I'd listen to him, running my fingers through his thick hair and kissing anywhere on his face that i could reach. He didn't mind me not saying anything, being in my arms is all that mattered to him.

Tonight, he held me in his arms, his finger stroking the side of my nose, something he always did to calm me down, even if i was already calm. He mostly did it if i was crying or stressed. "Guess what?" He murmured and i smiled softly. "What?" I asked and he pecked my nose gently.

"I love you" he whispered with a grin. I let out a small laugh and cupped his cheek. "Well, i love you more" he rolled his eyes playfully. "You most definitely do not" "I mostly definitely do!" I teased back and he began to attack my face with the softest kisses ever as I laughed loudly at how much it tickled. "Okay, okay!" I laughed again. "You win!"

He smirked and nodded. "I remain unbeatable!" He chuckled and kissed my lips again. When we pulled away, i stared at him. "Just know i'll always love you though, Miguel..." I murmured and he gave the sweetest smile. "I know, I'll always love you, Y/n/n.." he replied and kissed my forehead once again...