𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

"IM SORRY ROBIN, YOU CANT COME OVER" i spoke into the phone as my boyfriend whined on the other end. "But why not?" He replied and from the way he said it, i could tell he was pouting like a little kid not getting what he wants. "Cause my dads home, he'll get pissed if a boy comes over!" I explained. Its true, plus my dad thinks Robin is a bad influence.

"Its not like he'll know..." my boyfriend said. I furrowed my brows. "Yes because im sure he won't see me letting you in the front door to guide you up the stairs, are you stupid Robin?" I replied, voice laced in sarcasm making Robin groan. "Just trust me, see you soon" after that, the line died.

I looked at the phone with confusion and slammed it back on the wall. "If i get in trouble, its his fault" i huffed to myself before walking back to my room. I sat on my bed and read my book, it was the only thing I could currently do as my dad was hogging the tv downstairs.

All of a sudden, i heard something at my window. When i turned to see nothing, I assumed it was my imagination and went back to reading...then i heard it again. I furrowed my brows and put my book down, walking towards the window. I opened it and a small rock came in contact with my nose. "SHIT" I yelled. "Shit, mami, im sorry!"

I held my nose and looked down to see the one and only...Robin Arellano. Sitting on my roof. "How the fuck did you get up there?" I asked and he grinned and let himself in. "I climb well" was all he responded with before he moved my hand from my nose. It was bleeding. "Im really sorry for throwing a rock.." he sounded sorry, the poor boy didn't mean it.

I smiled lightly. "Don't worry about it, Robin, i'll just grab an ice pack. You stay in here, got that?" I informed firmly and he nodded, sitting on my bed. I went downstairs to grab an icepack along with tissue to stop the bleeding. I headed back upstairs to my room, without my dad even noticing. He was probably asleep.

Robin was on my bed, cuddled in the blanket, reading my book. I smirked and leaned on the doorway, holding the icepack to my nose. "Robin, did you lose my page?" I asked and he jumped in shock, throwing the book. I watched as it flew off the bed and then looked back at my boyfriend. "Well...now i probably have" he mumbled to himself.

"Now come and cuddle me. Or we can make out? Choose which one you want" he grinned. His stupid yet adorable grin. I rolled my eyes playfully with a laugh and walked over, he was quick to take me into his arms. "I missed you" he said and pecked my lips.
Then he moved my icepack away and gently kissed my sore nose. My heart fluttered.

"And sorry again for that" he chuckled and i smiled widely. "I missed you more, and stop apologising, it was an accident, baby" I reassured and he laid his head on my chest as i ran my fingers through his hair. "Didnt think you were the type of boy to sneak in from the roof but hey, i guess i was wrong" i teased and he rolled his eyes.

"Anything to see you, it may sound cheesy but its true" he groaned and i kissed his head. "And i'd fo anything for you too, maybe not sneak onto your roof though. I can't climb." I informed with a laugh and he let out a laugh too.

We talked for ages, i even read to him, when i heard my dad's footsteps i panicked. "My dad!" I whispered yelled and Robin immediately got up and went towards the window, climbing out and laying on my roof. How strange but...i guess it was the perfect way to stay hidden.

"Who are you talking to in here?" My dad grunted. I picked up my book that was now perched next to me, i read it to Robin since he insisted. "I was acting as the characters! Just cause..i got bored" i lied, of course it was a lie. I would never do that. "Your a weird kid" he answered, shaking his head then walking out, shutting the door.

I let out a breath of relief and headed towards my window to see Robin pop his head up. "Is he gone?" He whispered and i laughed. "Hes gone" i confirmed and he came back in, kissing my lips instantly. "Love you" he said. "Love you too" i replied, kissing harder.