𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

GIRLS AT school absolutely despised me. Why? Because im dating the 2nd toughest guy in school, Robin Arellano. Robin and i started dating 1 and a half years ago and girls have hated me ever since. Even my friends ditched me. The only people i have now are Robin, Gwen and Finney.

I didn't mind it though. What i did mind was the girls constantly picking on me just because Robin loved me and not them. What losers. I never let it bother me at first but a couple months ago they started talking bad about my body...which sucked.

I didn't tell Robin about, if i told him, that boy would go fucking mad. I mean...I wouldn't mind if he did...maybe i should tell him? I was going to his house after school so i might as well...right?

I walked into the girls bathrooms to see my ex best friend, Natasha, she had the biggest secret crush on Robin which she didn't tell me about so when we began dating, she grew livid and turned my other friends, Sarah and Anna against me. It sucked.

"Look who it is, boyfriend stealer" Natasha commented, making the two other girls giggle. I sarcastically smiled. "great joke but uhh, did you forget that you and Robin actually never dated?" I spoke, making them all shut up and groan at me. "Why are you even in here?" Anna asked, glaring at me.

"Am i not allowed to freely use the bathrooms anymore? Im checking myself out, got a fucking problem or what?" I snapped, standing in front of the mirror to see if my hair was okay. But Sarah and Anna grabbed my arms and held me in front of Natasha as i tried to get them off me.

"Can you fucking let me go?!" I yelled but their grip tightened. Natasha punched my stomach as the two girls laughed. I groaned in pain and squeezed my eyes shut. I heard the bathroom doors open but Natasha didn't stop, she kept punching my stomach, i looked behind me to see Gwen.

Her eyes widened and she mouthed 'i'll get Robin' she ran off once again and not even 5 minutes later, my boyfriend stormed in and pulled Natasha away. Anna and Sarah gasped and let go of me. "What the fuck- why the fuck are you doing that to her?!" He snapped and lifted me up, holding me in his arms.

"Fucking fartknockers, get out of here before i hit you!" Gwen yelled, Natasha laughed at her weak threat before Gwen swung a punch, making her nose bleed in seconds. The three girls rushed out while Robin and Gwen made sure i was okay.

I got sent home due to the bruises on my stomach, Robin took me to his house and he cuddled me on his bed, holding an icepack where my bruises were. "You sure you're okay? Do you need anything else?" He asked, kissing my forehead. I smiled and shook my head. "No, im okay, thank you Robin.."

"Why did they do it, mami?" He asked and i bit my lip and looked away. "Ah ah ah, no, look at me." He spoke and lifted my chin so i could look at him. "Tell me, why did they do it" he sternly spoke. "They hate that you're dating me, okay?" I mumbled and he furrowed his brows.

"They hate me! They tell me every single day that you could do better and that you don't deserve someone like me and what if they're right, Robin?!" I said angrily, remembering every comment I received from my ex best friends plus some random girls i've never spoken to or batted an eyelid to.

"Y/n...listen to me. If i had any girl other than you in my arms right now, i'd be fucking miserable. I love you so much, i dont give a fuck about what anyone else thinks. You're insanely special to me and I love you, always..." he explained and kissed my lips.

After that, i felt okay. I smiled into the kiss and when we pulled away and snuggled into him. I felt him kiss my head multiple times, silently comforting me. "Thank you for everything, Robin...i love you so much.." I whispered before falling asleep in his arms.