𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

I was in absolute agony. Robin and i were kidnapped by the Grabber and Robin had just tried to escape but..the horrible man caught himand beat me to punish him. I was holding in choked sobs, he knocked Robin out to beat me.

I sat in the corner of the room, holding my bleeding stomach in pain. The grabber aimed for my stomach mostly and it was the worst pain I've experienced ever. I heard a groan, Robin began waking up. "Robin.." i sobbed and he sat up, looking at me. His eyes widened when he saw the state i was in.

"Fuck, Y/n!" He exclaimed and rushed towards me, he pulled me onto his lap and held me in his arms, holding my head against his chest. "Its hurts, its hurts" i mumbled over and over. "I know, mami.." he whispered and kissed my forehead repeatedly.

He stood up with me in his arms and sat me on the bed, pulling something out of his pocket. They were bandages. "Luckily i have these" he said and looked me in the eyes, cupping my cheek. "Can you lift your shirt for me, sweetheart?" He murmured softly.

I nodded with a sniffle. I moved my shaking hands away from the wound and lifted my shirt, holding it up. Robin cringed at how bad the cut was and kissed my head. "You're gonna be okay" he reassured and started wrapping my stomach with the bandages.

Thank god he gets in fights alot, otherwise he wouldn't have had these. "You're so brave, Y/n, so so brave, baby.." he said more comforting words to distract me from the pain. And they did distract me. When he was done bandaging, he kissed my lips. "Lay down, relax. If he comes in here, i won't let him touch you" his voice was stern, serious.

It made me feel safe, like he always did...