𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

I NEVER left Robin Arellanos side. I was with him through everything. Getting into fights? I was by his side. Studying for a test? I was by his side. He has a bad day? Im right there for him.

And it was the same after he escaped the grabber...

He laid in the hospital bed, nurses and doctors stitched his stab wound and promised me he'd be okay but he wasn't awake yet. From the moment he entered the hospital, i never left his side..well, apart from when he had to have surgery. I stayed by his bed, held his hand and spoke about my day...

I had my head by him, resting on the bed. My thumb rubbing soft circles into his hand as a tear ran down my cheek. "I know they said you'd be okay but...i hate seeing you like this.." I whispered softly even though he couldn't hear me. "And to think i almost lost you, i sometimes wonder 'what if he hadn't escaped in time' and it breaks me.." i spoke, looking at him. He was here physically not emotionally or mentally.

I raised his hand up to my mouth and kissed it before resting my forehead against it and sobbing. "Please come back to me...wake up, its been too long" i cried and held his hand close to me. "T-the doctors said you'd be okay b-but i don't believe it...you've been asleep for 2 days, come back to me.." i lightly whispered the last part, my hands shaking.

"Y/n..." i heard by the doorway of Robin's hospital room, i turned my head to see Finney looking at me sadly. "Y/n, its time to leave now.." he mumbled and i shook my head. "N-no I promised him, i promised i'd never leave him, especially before he leaves..." by leave i mean...before he dies.

Finney rushed towards me and pulled me into a hug. "Hes not leaving, Y/n...he's recovering..." he reassured as i sobbed into his shoulder. "It doesn't seem like it, hes not even here anymore.." I mumbled. Finn stayed silent, not knowing what else to say anymore...and neither did i...

-

A couple days later, i had to leave. I didn't want too because what if he goes when im not there. I had to go school, everyone gave me sympathy looks which i really hated. Plus, school was boring without Robin. Yeah, Finney and Gwen were there...but we all agreed it's not the same without Robin Arellano.

Theres no fights to watch, nobody to listen to complain about classes or math, nobody to hug or kiss when i want them or need them.

As soon as school finished, I rushed to the hospital, wanting to see Robin but...when i arrived, his room was empty. The smile on my face faded away and my heart dropped to my stomach..no...he didn't...

Tears filled my eyes and i felt myself having a panic attack before i heard someone speak. "Looking for me?" I turned quickly and saw Robin. My Robin. Awake, looking healthy, his stupid bandana back on his head, wearing his stupid smile with his stupid yet adorable clothes. He was alive and okay...

I let out the loudest sob ever as he took me in his arms. My head was on his chest as he held it close to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso gently, not wanting to hurt him anymore. "You're okay, i was so scared..." I whispered and he rocked me back and forth. "I would never leave you, just like you never left me..." he murmured and kissed my forehead. "Dont fucking scare me like that, Arellano, i swear to god..." i cried with a small laugh.

He laughed too and pulled away, wiping my tears. "Im sorry, love, never again..." he spoke and kissed my lips softly. Robin was okay...he was okay...