Chapter 20: Let the tournament rises/Being a Queen/No more for their Faunus

{After what happened, I kinda just, confused, but never mind, It's the Vytal Festival tournament, and I am cheering for My girls, I wished I could've participated...}

[Y/n Pov]

*I smiled, as the girls fought against, an team, I hummed as I leaned back, My girls kicking butt, I looked around, I am afraid of those girls from before, Neo..Rona...Cinder..Mercury and Emerald..bad, they worked for that evil Woman Salem..*

Y/n: *I beamed as my girls kicked the teams but* YAY RWBY!...*they smiled, with blushes, chuckling*

*I went down, and jumped into their group hug, they smiled, nuzzling My neck, we headed out*

Y/n: *I was jumping everywhere* You guys, were like whoosh, the bam!, kicking that team's butt!..*They laughed*

Yang: *Pats my head* Calm down, glad You saw, we are the best Team ever!..*She said proudly, I giggled*

Blake: *Stomach growls*  Should probably hit the stalls for food..*I was still afraid, so I decided to go*

Y/n: *I kissed their cheeks* You go ahead, I need to talk to someone...*They nodded, confused, as I walked down*

°To Ozina Office°

*I headed up, as I felt afraid, the elevator stops, and opens, I walked in, seeing General Ironwood, Summer, an Woman that looked like Mr. Xiao-long, and Qrow and Winter, with Glynda and Ozina, with an Girl my age, they turned raised an brow seeing Me*

Glynda: *Raises* Ms. Ziegler, is there a reason your here?...*I nodded wary, they noticed My nervous state*

Summer: *Comes over, and takes my hand as I came over with Her* What's wrong Hunny?

Y/n: *I gulped a bit* I think...Mercury and Emerald..with their team..is spies...they were the ones, that kidnapped Me....I think..they work for..Her...*I said, their eyes widen at this*

Janet:,*Looks at Me* Are you certain?...*I nodded, quickly, She nods* Then well gather their Team and detain them without causing a panic, This is really helpful Y/n, thank you...*I nodded*

Ozina: *Sips tea* Now that your actually here, We were just talking about You..and how Salem has contacted You....*I stiffen a bit, Summer pats my head*

Summer: *Looks at them* Are we sure, we should allow this?..Well be putting Her, in possible danger....*Everyone thought, then nodded*

Janet: *Sighs* We need to know, Her base of operations..the plan changes,...Y/n you are gonna ask...them, and do not worry of being captured, Your our...spy, tell them that You wanna meet Salem in person..*I gulped bit, can I do this*

???: *Kneels down* Hey, its Me Tai..I hid my true gender, Look wolfie, this is important..and I got full belief, you can do this alright?..*I nodded, to Her, this was shocking*

Y/n: *I looked at them* O-Okay, I talk to them...*They nodded, Qrow hands me an device*

Qrow: *Kisses my lip* Don't panic alright...*I nod blushing*

*Soon I eventually made to their dorm room, I took an breath, should tell My girls?, I shook my head, as I shakily knocked on the door, soon it was opened, and I looked down, until I heard an chuckle, a pointer and middle finger, with a thumb, takes my chin, and makes Me like, into the embar eyes of Cinder Fall*

Cinder: *Brings Me in, as I was shaking* We've been looking for you Wolfie...I say, it was nice that You came..*I blushed, why am I blushing?*

Emerald: *Comes over* Hey Kitten, You didn't tell anyone right?...*I shook my head frantically, She smiles, I hate lying, but I have no choice, right now*