Chapter Prologue: The gifted child

!!WARNING THERE SIGNS OF ABUSED, CUTTING, ATTEMPT OF SUICIDE, ECT THROUGH OUT THIS STORY READ AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU DONT LIKE IT PLEASE DON'T READ THIS STORY YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

There was a child of great things unfortunately the child known as Y/N didn't get a great life she has dealt with Abused of many kinds she was scared, shy, broken, hurt one day a certain Female Qrow and Raven we're around.

???: Hmm? *listening to some noise*

???: Raven you alright weren't you listening?

*Raven hears commotion in a house the walk by*

Raven: Shhh Qrow you hear that?

*Her Sister Hears what she's hearing that's when it happened*

???: YOU INSOLENT CHILD!!! *SLAP SLAP* YOU MADE A MESS AGAIN!!!!

*A crying of pain is heard from what seems like a little girl, then the house door gets busted down* 

???: W-Who!?? Do you think you are busting into my home?! Damn you child you couldn't keep your voice down!!! *Was bout to slap her again but was tackled down to the floor and was cuffed*

Qrow: I'm assuming you Mr.L/n for..*Looks at His wallet and scroll while Raven holds him down* what the complaints told us there's been crying and screaming now I see why, you disgust me man Raven you deal with Him..*She turns her attention to the scared little girl* Hey kiddo we're Huntresses, it's okay come out..*The little girl crawls to Qrow, Qrow picks her up gently and tries to comfort her while Police arrive to Arrest Mr.L/n*

Raven: How is she? *comes over after being annoyed of talking to the police*

Qrow: Not good Rae she has bruises all over her and she's scared to death.

Raven: Can..you tell us your name Little One..*Raven not used to being like this but wants to help the scared child*

???: Y-..*sniffles* Y/n...ms....*sniffles and shaking as she passes out from all the sudden events*

Qrow: Crap let's get her to the hospital.

*Raven nods to her sister they take Y/n to the hospital*

The Branwen twins then bring Y/n to the hospital she obtain many from of abuse mental and physical there were some signs of sexual as well the poor little girl was hurt and needed healing and love she needs a family so they called their teammates/Friends.
???: Oh the poor girl does she have any relatives, anyone, to take care of her?.

Qrow: No that she has no one she was completely alone with her abusive father Raven and I step in and arrested her before He could so further pain to her.

???: Then how about I adopt her she's far too young for the system and we can take care of her She'll be Yangs and Ruby's sister.

Qrow: Tai you sure by this? *Qrow surprise but yet very little*

Tai: Sure I and summer will take care of her give her a chance at a real family.

With that little Y/n was adopted as Y/n Xiao Long/rose she was skittish at first took a while and hell who wouldn't be after being beaten and abused to God knows the end.

Summer: Aww look how adorable she is how can anyone hurt their own precious daughter like that the girls will love her! *a very excited Summer exclaims.*

Tai: Calm down Summer she little shaken up still..plus we have a few ideas of why she was treated like the way she was..*Tai informs her*

You see little Y/n was treated poorly due to Her Biological Mother seeming disappeared or was assumed dead and she was a faunus so she was treated poorly but let's continue

Summer: Aww poor thing..*kneels down on her knees and pats them* Come here Sweetie your safe now and you can be part of our family and loved. *she cooed gently*

Y/n: *Tai lets Her down and she for some reason was already trusting the woman crawled too her and Summer picked her up*

Tai: Haha I see she already likes you she was little scared of Raven a lil bit she didn't take too long to trust us.

The story continues a three years ahead Y/n is 9 years old and with Yang being 11 and Ruby being the Youngest of course.

Yang: Hey Y/n wanna play with me Ruby on the tv?

Y/n: R--Really you..w-wanna me t-to play with you?

Yang: Of course your are sister now plus I wanna be the best big sister ever and no one will touch you or Ruby and that's a promise! *Yang exclaims happily*

Y/n: a-are you sure want s-so-someone like me to play with you.

Yang: Y/n...*hugs her adopted sister* Of course I'm sure plus stop talking to yourself like that I promise when we grow up I'll show the good in the world like I promised Ruby so don't fret little sis.

Y/n: Y-you promise a-all of that? *sniffles and smiles a little hearing Yang talk about it all made her happy and safe*

Yang: *Holds out her pinky finger* Pinky promise I'll protect you and Ruby and show you the world and it's Goods.

Y/n: *Y/n crosses her pinky with Yangs and smiled a bit wider which made Yang happy* T-Thank you b-big sis..

|The end of prologue|