Chapter 10: Major lovies.

{Next day morning 7:23am}

{Y/n pov}

Y/n: *snuggles up on Yang very sore groans lightly*

Yang: *chuckles who's already awake* Kitten time to get up. *nudges Y/n a bit*

Y/n: *whines in a pouty manner opening her eyes* D-Do I *yawns* have to?

Yang: *nods with smile* Yelp cause we can't sit around Yanging out all day~

Y/n: *giggles at her pun sitting up and was about to get up but stumbled legs go jello*

Yang: *catches Y/n and stable her then chuckles at Y/n embarrassed look* No need to be embarrassed Y/n its normal for this to happen. 

Y/n: *Hmph and shakes her head*  S-Still never thought I do that..e-especially with my o-old childhood friend and a-adopted sister...*Blushes* "Which seems wrong..it really does but, I-I can't help to fall in love with Yang..and..oh..no!" U-Umm Yang question?

Yang: *wraps her arms around Y/n waist* We alone here so what's up? *pulls Y/n onto her lap and places her chin on Y/n shoulder*

Y/n: W-Who else besides Y-You and Blake, t-that like me the way you t-two do? *says curious and concerned*

Yang: *stops and thinks for a second and sighs* Ruby and Weiss...and also the rest of JNPR does as well, Me and Blake already have a plan, that's if you want this too,happen...but we thought, of a Harem, if it's okay and if it's what you want. *She says*

Y/n: *blushes hard* "T-They all l-like me?!!?!, Ruby I u-understand but weiss and Team JNPR as well, Weiss didn't even like me at the start of me being here and..well now that I think about it..s-she and other girls h-have been spending a lot of time with me, e-ever since I-I've came here, a-and I like t-them all a fair bit m-my self.." *Thinks the nods* I-I would-be happy to have the Harem with the r-rest of them, w-what a-are the terms?

Yang: *smiled a bit* Anyone else who wants to join has to come to Me and Blake we're the bosses of the Harem, we did make a term we get you first time~ but that already happened hehe..*She said and My face goes into full blush at the reminder*

Y/n: D-Don't remind me!!? *hides my face into Yang's chest and she chuckles*

Yang: Hey don't blame me, it was a good night hehe, now let's stop Yanging around and get pawin'

Y/n *playfully punches her arm and giggles at her puns* C-Could you help m-me get r-ready?

Yang: *Nods and smiles with a thumbs up*

*After a few minutes of Helping Y/n and Herself to get dressed, luckily it's the weekend off Few minutes later the rest of Team Rwby make it back and there's this silence*

Yang: *looks at Blake who nods and sits up* Hey Weiss, Ruby

Ruby: *snaps out of her trance* Hmm..Y-Yeah!

Weiss: *Also out of her trance* Yes Yang, what is it?.

Blake: While Y/n is over at JNPR, we know you two like her.

Ruby/Weiss: What?!!/No way?!

Yang: *chuckles at them not admitting* Come on we know you do, we did as well, in fact Me and Blake have came up with a Idea for both us and JNPR to date her!

Weiss: *looks at Yang with wide eyes* What was it, A Harem you wanna have a harem with Y/n? *Thinks then nods* Screw it I am in.

Ruby: *thinks and hesitates then nods as well* I'm I-In as well!

*Both Yang and Blake telling Ruby and Weiss the terms if the Harem relationship and how their the bosses they also told JNPR who reluctantly agreed as well*

{half an hour later}

Y/n: *comes back in team RWBY dorm to find not only RWBY waiting for her also Team JNPR, she raises a eye brow* Ummm, is everything okay

*Just a that she felt the immediate lips of a Ruby then weiss and the of JNPR, kissing her!??!*

Y/n: *Face is full on blush and couldn't even speak and pants lightly from the kissing*

Jana: *who's blushing along with everyone else but not quite as bad a Y/n is* M-Maybe it was a little to much?

Rin: yes we didn't give her time to process it all. *giggles*

Yang: *picks up Y/n as She walks back to the bed sits down and sets Y/n on her lap* Kitten you okay?~

Y/n: *after processing everything finally still blushing* D-Did you t-two talk t-to them?!

Blake: Yelp when everyone has agree to be your girlfriends and now you have your own little Harem~ *smirks*

Y/n: "I don't like that smirk..." *shudders as she felt Yang wrap her arms around Y/n waist securely Y/n gulps*

Yang: The others also want to be able to claim you so no one will try to get close to you~ *says with a teasing seductive tone*

(Sounded a bit Yandere there Yang..)

Y/n: C-Can we maybe talk about this?! *tries to get out of Yangs grip who just tightens in return*

Pyrrah: *walks over and grabs Y/n hands and giggles with a blush* Dont worry, we heard about Yesterday, we just gonna mark you is all, there's plenty of time for the other thing later~

*Yang let's go and Pyrrah who is surprisingly being clam and dominate takes her and walks over to Weiss is bed and sits down, Immediately attacks Y/n neck who tries so hard not to make any noise then the rest come and make their marks making sure Y/n has hickeys and makes all over her to show she claimed, maybe everyone gotten a too frisky and decided to have one more special"Night" with Y/n*

(Though I was gonna do a a gang bang Lemon scene yeah no, but let's just leave to your beautiful imaginations!!)

{Time skip new chapter}