Chapter 1: Did it finally end?..

|Warning: Suicide attempt, and cutting and hanging evolved please don't read if it's not to your liking.|

[Y/n can be seen sweeping the floor the Xiao long house hold, bags under her eyes and silently humming to herself as the front door opens]

Yang: Ahhhh!! I'm so happy my baby sister got into beacon early it's gonna be a blast..

Ruby: Sheehs..hehe I'm just kinda just feel well happy and maybe a little overwhelmed..

Yang: Hey..dad you in *looks in the glares at you* oh it's you..*tch*

Y/n: *saddens a bit but used to it and puts the cleaning supplies away and turns around bowing* I'm sorry mistresses I'll leave..*she says leaving going to her room*

Yang: Good..dont need a Faunus like her ruining this celebration...*Yang lets out a scoff, but feels bad* "why am I feeling bad for that bitch" *shrugs*

Tai: Heya kiddo! I heard the news! I'm so happy that both my little girls are growing up.

Summer: I KNOW! *A happy summer comes out excited for her daughter for getting in beacon*.

Ruby: "Y-Y/n..why..why do I feel wrong for treating her so poorly..i got this strange feeling." *shakes her head* Hehe thanks mom to be honest is was nothing just was in the right place at the right time I guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...

Y/n: *closes her door and sighs going to her bathroom and takes out a razor blade from the small cabin* Smmm..haha what's the point in living anymore...*Her wolf ears flat on her head and tail just motionless her facial expressions emotionless* guess it's time..to say goodbye..heh..*does a deep cut to both arms and quickly sets everything up that being goodbye notes and chair with a nose, everything all set up, she wrapped the nose around her neck feeling light headed*...

Tai: Hey! Y/n get down here we need to talk!!!? *tai said from down stairs* Ruby, Yang go get her please.

Y/n: heh...heh..

Yang: Hey Y/n we wanted..too.

Ruby: Talk to you..*they both said as they open your door you already kicked the chair is now hanging losing air*...AHHHHH!!!?

Yang: Oh my oum!!? *both in tears as Yang rushes to get the rope off from the roof*

Tai Raven Qrow and Summer: *Rushing in panic* What wrongs!???

Summer: Oh my oum..*covers her mouth tears starting to form*

Tai: holy...Yang take ruby out of her now!..*She nods taking Ruby away as Qrow holds onto Y/n who's dying from blood lost while Tai calls the the ambulance in a panic while Raven holds Summer with tears of her own*

Qrow: Trying to stop the bleeding the best I can..*Tai nods after calling the ambulance rushing to the med kit quickly coming back and help stop the bleeding*

|Everything that's is on their minds panic,worry and regret and sadness Summer and Raven are down stairs with shaken up Yang and Ruby both in tears as Qrow and Tai seem to finally stop the bleeding|