Chapter 9: The Love Circle (Smut in chapter)

[All you guys have to know it things are about to get spicy! You've been warned!!]

{3 Person Pov}

*Yang smirks nodding, Blake started to kiss and nibble along Y/n neck leaving hickeys in her wake trying to find that sweet spot, Yang on the other hand brought Y/n in a passionate kiss, Y/n mind was all over the place, but soon was started to get foggy as the pleasure slowly settles in Y/n let a small but audible moan meaning Blake found the sweet spot she smirk and decided to abuse that spot with nibbles and sucks making Y/n moan louder*

Blake: Mmmm...Your behaving so good for us~ who's our good girl..*Blake praises were unexpected but not unwelcomed* Y/n do we have your consent to continue further?~

Y/n: *pulls away from Yang as saliva drippings were left she pants* Y-Yes you h-have m-my *pants* consent..~

Yang: Good..now just relax and let us do the work~ *grabs the hem of Y/n hoodie and pulls it up over her head, Y/n helped of course by raising her arms once the unneeded clothing was out of the way Her f/c bar can be seen Y/n blushes getting self conscious about the looks she getting Yang deciding to let Blake take over, and hovers over Y/n neck and starts leaving Hickeys, making her mark*

Blake: *unclips Y/n bra and tossing it aside and started leaving kisses and hickeys down to Y/n chest kissing around Y/n almost painfully harden buds making Y/n buck her hips wanting nothing but attention to her breasts Blake ignored her begs and kept teasing Y/n making the wolfie whimper in want Blake smirks* What's wrong baby~ tell us what you want hmm?~

Y/n: *after recollecting her thoughts she now noticed something which made her blushes red seeing her chest exposed she tries to cover it but was a stop by Yang*

Yang: Hey don't hide yourself these~..*cups Y/n breast making the wolf/cat faunus shiver from the contact* are one of the most beautiful things about your body, You are beautiful~

*slowly fondles Y/n breasts Blake takes this moment to unbuckle the wolf/cat faunus pants and slowly tugs it down taking the clothing off, and tossing it aside what can be seen is Y/n f/c panties that has a damp spot forming this made Blake lick her lips Both Blake and Yang stop what they were doing and looked at each other like they were in conversations and nods Yang picks up Y/n sitting the wolfie on her lap sitting on the bed allowing Y/n to rest against her, Blake grabs the waistband of Y/n panties look at Y/n for one more look for continuation to that the wolfie Faunus nods shyly with a blush still on her face her eyes half lidded*

Blake: *smiles and takes off the unwanted clothing and stares at her prize, The dripping wet pussy in front of her* Shes already super wet~ *takes her pointer finger and drags it up and down Y/n pussy folds making the girl Moan softly and whimpers from the teasing* Don't worry kitten~ we're just admiring you is all~ *massages Y/n clit slowly as steady streams of soft moans come out of the her month*

Yang: This isn't too much huh Baby~ *slowly starts to massage Y/n breast more roughly making the wolf/cat moan much louder then normal*

Y/n: *shakes her head* N-No it's ah~ define mha~ *moans out*

Blake: *lays her hand over Y/n entrance looks at Y/n* is this your first time? *to which The girl nods feeling nervous* Okay we'll take it easy don't worry about the pain it'll subside are you ready? *Y/n nods and Blake puts in her index finger slowly making the wolf girl wince as it enters turning her head away in discomfort Yang whispers sweet encouraging works in Y/n ears then all sudden Y/n felt extreme pain meaning Blake broke her hymen Y/n eyes tears up as she whimpers in pain*

Yang: Shhh..its okay Baby it'll pass your doing so so good for us~ *massages her breasts to distract the girl from the pain after a few minutes Y/n moves her hips and moans out this gave Blake the go head to continue and slowly starts pumping her index finger in and out making Y/n into a moaning mess both Yang and Blake filled with pride as they hear their new lover moan from the pleasure their giving to her.*

Blake: You like that don't you Kitten, I can tell your walls are squeezing around my finger tightly~ *Y/n could only nods to which was okay, Blake added another finger into Y/n pussy, making the wolfie moan loud, and with that Blake started to quicken her pace bringing Y/n to imaginable pleasure, Blake smirked and takes one of Y/n buds in her month making Y/n scream in pleasure but everything stop making Y/n whine at the lost in pleasure* Don't worry we just can't have people hear you scream is all~ *Yang wraps a clothed around Y/n month they switched positions*

Yang: *licks her lips and doesn't bother making Y/n beg and dived in eating Y/n out which made the wolf/cat faunus scream in pleasure but it was muffled Blake wanted to leave a few more hickeys just to make sure she's marked, while roughly massaging Y/n breast and using her other free hand and rubs Y/n clit*

Y/n: Mhha ha..mmgh!~ *moans out feeling her end coming, the Knot was painfully tight and both Yang and Blake knew what was going to happen and decided to increase their pace* MHHAG!!~~

*Y/n moans out loudly by it muffled her body twitched a litte as Yang and Blake help her down from her High taking the cloth around her month off letting her breath*

Blake: *giggles* Are you alright kitten? *noticed the twitches*

Y/n: *pants catching her breath* Y-Yeah..t-that was-

Yang: Amazing? Should see it from our view wolfie, *peaks Y/n lips* You were absolutely beautiful.

*After a few minutes of Them helping get Y/n cleaned up and cuddle up to each other not to long they hear light snores coming from the girl*

Yang: *giggles lightly* guess that was to much for her.

Blake: *smiles nodding kissing Y/n forehead then looking at Yang* So lets make a deal anyone who wants to be in a relationship with her will have to come ask us first how about that?

Yang: Huh? Why would you say that? *looks at Blake confused*

Blake: Have you not seen the looks she gets, especially from Ruby and Weiss?, those two definitely love her as well. *she says*

Yang: W-wow I guess I kinda forgot about that, your right..*thinks for a bit then nods* Deal anyone who's want to make this a harem will have to go through us first.

Blake: *nods with a smile* Good now let's rest a bit.

With that realization out there, the three fell asleep our Wolf Cat hybrid Faunus Y/n has more love coming her way.

(I hope you enjoyed it, this was my first time writing a Smut/Lemon stuff so hope you liked it, this was my longest chapter ever!)

{Time skip to new chapter}