Chapter 16: Childish Adult's/Meeting Ironwood, Winter?

{As, we were,walking down to Meet, Weiss older Sister, Winter I believe was her name, we hear talking, grunts and clashing of blades...}

{Y/n Pov}

*We pushed through crowds of people, as we got a full view, we see Winter and Qrow fighting, these women really fighting, where innocent people can get hurt*

Weiss: Who, the heck doesn't she think she is, fighting my Sister?!..*As Ruby finally made it to her*

Ruby: *Gasps, Seeing her Aunty* Oh my ohm!, it's Aunty Qrow!!!, show her who's boss!..*Cheers, I sighed shaking my head, this isn't good*

Weiss: What?!...*Scoffs* Show her some manners Winter...*I gasped as the two Women, get into stance, ready to attack each other again, I don't know what is driving me, but I pulled out my w/n that I had on, hand in case I needed defend myself*

*They began to dash at each other once more, but I split my w/n into it's dual scythe mode, and my inner wolf power, I dashed in with speed, and managed to block their attack, with strength keeping their weapons pinned, they were wide eyes*

Qrow: N/n, Hun please stay out of this....*Grunts as she tries to get her weapon out of my hold*

Winter: Yes, this does not concern you....*She grunted as well, I huffed*

Y/n: You, mean your little childish feud, yeah its my concern, when two huntresses are being immature people, and fighting where Innocent people could get hurt?!...*Their eyes widens as I let go, they looked around, and noticed the damages they caused, and how near they were, of hurting people* You two should be ashamed, letting your childish actions get the best of you..*I holstered w/n, as I heard a clap*

???: Very well said, Young lady, I am quite surprised, a Young woman, had to show you two, some reason...*Said a woman voice, we turned and see General Ironwood?!!* Schnee, anything you got to say?

Winter: *Stands tall, and sheathes her blade, and salutes* No, the girl is right, General Ironwood, Ma'am

Winter: *Stands tall, and sheathes her blade, and salutes* No, the girl is right, General Ironwood, Ma'am...*She said*

*There she is, Janet Ironwood, one of atlas, best General's out there, here in the flesh, as well as Ozina and Glynda behind, as Glynda goes and repaired the Damages*

Janet: *Turns to see Qrow* What are you doing here?..*Asked with narrowed eyes*

Ozina: I called her in, along with Summer who is soon to arrive, this meeting is up most importance...*Janet sigh nodding* Y/n, Dear thank you for your help, you may go..*I smiled nodding with a bow*

Janet: Ms. Ziegler..*I turned to her* You've got some spark in that heart, it'll be fine, to work along side you one day...*I smiled more, this meant a lot coming, from an atlas General, as I went back to to my girlfriends, Qrow chuckles walking over to us*

Ruby: Aunty Qrow!!, did you miss me, did you miss!!...*Exclaimed a very excited Ruby*

Qrow: Nope...*Chuckles, patting Ruby's head* Maybe a little, Came to see, if you girls learned your lesson, which I see you have...*They all nodded, a little ashamed still* Good, now how's my little Nieces, doing...*Rubbing their heads, Yang chuckled, smacking her hand away*