Chapter 17: Kidnapped?/Meeting, ???

{Today was a normal day, I didn't tell my Harem, about the weird dream not until I know, that it's wasn't just a dream, I needed to take a break, so I told them that, I wanna take a walk by myself, which they said it was okay, with convincing..}
{Y/n Pov}

*That dream, nightmare, whatever it was, had me creep out, the Grimm has a Queen, and She looked Human nevertheless, honestly I don't know, my mind was shaken a bit, I was roaming the streets of Vile, looking for Store's to bowers, maybe a small bit if shopping could get my mind off things*

Y/n: "Wonder, where was that book shop, Blake goes to is at..." *Walking around* "Jeez Vile is a very large place, it'd beautiful in hindsight, but it's large.." *I roamed around a bit, and saw a place, called Tukson's Book shop, I shrugged and went over, to my surprise I see, two familiar girls, Emerald and Mercury, talking to the clerk, I raised a brow, and went in as the bell ringed, getting their attention, the two girls turn their eyes widen*

Emerald: Y/n?, what are you doing here?..*She asked I laughed a bit*

Y/n: I wanted to buy some books, cause I read most of my other ones, and saw this place, what are you two doing here?, getting a book as well?..*I asked and roamed the store for some books*

Mercury: *Glares at Tukson to keep his trap shut, she looked at Me and smiled* You could say, what genre tickles your fancy?..*I thought as looked at some books*

Y/n: Mostly fiction, or romantic books, and also fantasy as well!..*I beamed*

Tukson: *Gulps* You can find a mix of both in the fantasy section just down the next row..*He said, I nodded in thanks*

Emerald: *Nodded to Mercury* "this is perfect~..." *Mercury nodded back*

*I found a few books I was interested in, I walk up to Tukson, and sat them down, and handed him the credits needed*

Tukson: *A bead of sweat makes it down his forehead, but I was oblivious to it* Would that be all Ms?..*I smiled and nodded, as I was ready to walk out Mercury blocked my path*

Y/n: Mercury what are you doing?..*, I raised a brow and try to walk pass her, but she brought her hands to my hips keeping me still, I blushed a bit*

Mercury: We haven't gotten to know each other, Wolfie that's why, plus~...*Takes my chin in her hold* We have someone who would love to meet you~..

*My eyes held curiosity, but was replaced with fear, as Emerald arms wrapped around my waist and she put a piece of clothe to my mouth and nose, blocking my airways, I struggled and whimpered, as I inhaled whatever, was in the rag, black dots, began to enter my vision, I felt the gentle and comforting kisses to the temple and cheek, from the girls, as I succumb to the darkness*

•TimeSkip•

*I groaned as I began to awaken, my body felt weird, that must've been, chloroform, agh that sucked, I open my eyes and surprised it wasn't bright, so took a second to adjust, I sat up from the weird bed, and realized as I scanned the room, was a cell, the walls were a weird grey color, I raised a brow and tries to move, but cuffs kept me in place*

Y/n: H-Hello?..*My mind started to panic a bit*

???: Finally awake Kitten?..*Said a familiar voice, Emerald, she appears around the corner, so I could see her through the bars, I was confused and worried*

Y/n: E-Emerald, why am I here..w-what are you gonna do..*I stutter, she frowns seeing my scared state, she sighed and entered the room, and calmly came to me, and knelt down*

Emerald: Some people, wanted to see, the Beautiful Faunus girl, we've been going on about..which..*Boops my nose* Is you Kitten..*I blushed a bit, and looked at the cuffs and still panicked, she looked as well* How about this, we'll take the cuffs off, if you promise to not try to escape, can you be a good girl?..*She asked, honestly I know better then try to escape, I thought then nodded*

|Through pain to Happiness| Harem RWBY x Abused Rare Wolf/Cat Faunus Fem/ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara