Chapter 11: A "normal" Day

{It was another lovely morning and now the weekend was officially over it's time for actual real time stuff}

{Y/n Pov}

**Y/n can be seen snuggled up with Nora of all in her new found harem**

Nora: *Giggles in her sleep* P-Pancakes...

Y/n: *waking up with a groan came out of her mouth, you just imagine, Hickeys all over, along with other marks to show the night she had with her Harem, a whimper leaves Her mouth as she tries to move but her muscles are completely sore* "S-So much for my aura to help me out..t-this sucks..."

Nora: *waking up from the sound of Y/n whimper and smiles a bit*..Well good morning Pancake~ *Her morning voice it preventive* 

Y/n: *looks up at Nora with a red dusted cheeks* G-Good Morning Nora.

Nora: *smiled still on her face as she looks at the other girls which everyone agreed to bring the beds together last night to make one giant one with a raised brow* Did you have a good night?

Y/n: *all she responded with was a Mhm*

Nora: Well at least we didn't break your legs, well not literally speaking hehe..

*With that everyone else started to wake up and get around getting ready for the day, also helping our poor Hybrid with getting her ready*

Y/n: Y-your all mean...*whos currently piggy back riding Yang*

Pyrrah: Sorry love we didn't think it happen that quick..*feels bad cause she told Y/n they wouldn't do anything extreme*

Blake: *smiled a bit* Come on Kitten can't say you didn't like it.

Y/n: *pouts and mumbled into Yang neck* M-Mean...

Yang: *giggles shaking her head* Your way to adorable and easy to tease.

Ruby: Who's class we have who..uh oh its miss goodwitch class. *gulps a bit* Hehe she's probably gonna wonder why are Y/n here is being carried around.

Y/n: *sighs in defeat* Why h-has my life t-turn like this.

**Everyone giggled as they enter miss goodwitchs class**

Glynda: Yeah team Rwby and Team JNPR your early then usual- *sees Y/n on Yangs back* May I ask why is Y/n being carried on your back Ma.XiaoLong?

Yang: U-Um lets just day she had late night training for the past two days hehe. *chuckles walking over to the chairs and places Y/n down*

Glynda: "Late night training? What did they- oh..*looks at Y/n real close and sees the marks of hickeys on her neck that are really visible for some reason she felt a pang of jealousy in her heart* Oh that's what she meant by late night..why do I feel this wave of jealousy all a sudden this is ridiculous.." *clears her throat* Just be sure to not arrive late.

*They nod and take their seats as the other classes are come and class take goes on normally*

[Timeskip new chapter]

(Author note: Hey y'all sorry for lack of updates, hit kinda of a creativity block and lack of motivation, so I deeply apologize, but I got some good book idea's for the future so be prepared for next stories.)