Chapter 15: R-Raven?/Lesson learned

{Something about this, felt right, even tho there's a who age gap, but I was almost 18, but still its kinda wrong, but how can anyone help, having someone who beautiful looking, I hope the others girls learned their lesson...}

*I snuggled up into Qrow chest, her heartbeat felt so calm, I smiled and nuzzled, feeling sleep take me over again*

Qrow: Baby Bird?..*She mumbles and scratches my head, I giggled as her nails scratched my ears, I purred, she chuckles* Morning Birdie

Y/n: M-Morning...*I yawned and sat up, stretching*

Qrow: *Yawns as well, and stretches with a chuckle* You were out like a light bulb, sleep well I take it?..*grins wrapping her arms around me*

Y/n: *I blushed and nodded* Yeah, o-once I snuggle up to someone, their heartbeats is all I need to go fast asleep, plus being a halfbreed mix of two different faunus's k-kinda makes you fall asleep even faster..*I giggled*

Qrow: *shrugs* Can't argue you there, you can take a shower first, and I'll hop in last, then we can maybe go and snag a bite or two before heading back to beacon..*I nodded and got up and head to the shower to get clean*

•After both of us got cleaned and dressed•

Y/n: *I roamed around, Vile is truly beautiful place*

Qrow: So I saw, this interesting place, it's faunus friendly, and has your f/d (favorite dish), thing you'll like..*I almost drooled at the mention of f/d, it's one of my favorite meals for breakfast*

Y/n: Can we go there?,I haven't had f/d in a while!..*I beamed excitedly my tail showing it more evident*

Qrow: *smiled, chuckled and nods* Sure N/n anything for you..*I skipped along, as we found the restaurant, it was called, Rapture Cuisine, we took a table and waited for waiter/waitress to come by, the place was definitely Faunus friendly, there's more faunus, here then humans, I smiled feeling safe, not just to this place, but safe with Qrow* See, told ya this place owners are surprisingly a married couple, One being a Human and One being a Faunus it's shows thet both our kinds can co exist if we all tried..*She said to Me, I nodded knowing that Humans and Faunus have bad history*

Waiter/Waitress: Hello!, ..*Comes over, with two menu books* Welcome to Rapture Cuisine, safe restaurant for all of those who would like to eat in peace, my name is (whatever), I'll be you waiter for today..*Hands us the menus* So what drinks can I get you two?

Qrow: I'll have, some coffee two cubes of sugar no creamer..*Qrow said, she nodded and looked at Me*

Y/n: Can I have, F/B (Favorite beverage)  thank you..*She smiled gently nodding, writing our drinks down, then takes her leave* Is there anything you see you like? *I asked her, as I scanned the Menu, I was really surprised they know a lot of famous Faunus dishes, including human ones*

Qrow: Ahh, just a normal breakfast meal, go ol fashion, eggs with bacon and toast, does justice..*I giggled, and my mouth watered seeing F/D in the menu, I had to stop myself, Qrow smirks* See told ya they have it, you can't keep your mouth from watering..*She chuckles I blushed embarrassed*

*Waiter didn't take long to come back with our drinks setting them down*

Waiter: So what will it Be? *They asked, with a note pass

Qrow: I'll have the breakfast classic, and she'll have the F/d, thank you..*Waiter nodded and we handed our menus to her, I grabbed the cup and take a sip, and hummed with the taste* Glad your enjoying this, you earned it after yesterday..*Sips her coffee, I nodded and then heard two familiar voices I haven't heard in a while*