Chapter 14: First Mission/Job and new love

{It is that time where our Faunus Hybrid, does her first mission, it small and Easy stopping a smuggling dust group, that has been stealing dust for awhile she is currently joined by Team JNPR}

{Y/n Pov}

Y/n: How could smugglers, smuggle in dust...*I asked, clearly confused*

Rin: For what we were told, this dust was man made, and highly unstable if it gets into the wrong hands..*She told me and I nod*

Y/n: Now I understand, just felt weird, do we know who the manufacturer of this artificial dust? *I asked*

Pyrrha: Nope their pretty much, off the grid, but as long we take down the smugglers then its all better!..*Pyrrah exclaimed*

Y/n: *Smiles* And Nora no breaking legs unless necessary got it?

Nora: Awwww..I was wanting to break some peeps legs...*Pouts*

Jana: Kinda have to agree, we need our captures intact, so please hold back Nora. *Jana said*

*The gang began walking down the road to and on the way I heard some odd noises coming from a boarded up building which I found odd, most building in Vale aren't really boarded up unless it's for daily cleaning or something, I stop and told the team to follow which they did, we sneaked our way in the building as the noises grew louder, I opened the door and peeked in, and gasped at the sight a woman in a Top hat, hair was Orange and she wore a nice suit with a cane, but what really got me gasping in horror, is that the White Fang are here and working for Her?*

Top-Hat-Woman: Can't you make these things faster for oum sake!, we got a client who needs these done. *The Woman demanded*

WF-Soldier: We're sorry Roma ma'am but to make these require absolute concentration and patience. *A White Fang Member said, and The Orange hair woman, who now I know it named Roma, she began to pace*

Roma: We need at least one case full, so our client can see that it's not impossible to make synthetic dust, just be done when- *I hear my communicator go off as Rin voice came through*

Rin: In position on the ceiling supports..*Then Nora and Pyrrah voice came through*

Pyrrah: Waiting by the back exit and ready..*I look over at Jana*

Jana: okay team...*Waits for the right moment* Now!

*Me and Jana came busting through and I take out my w/n and switched it to chain mode and swing it at a couple of grouped up White Fang members*

Y/n: When Blake said the white fang had been doing terrible I just couldn't imagine, heck couldn't think why they do this!?..*Jumps up to a balcony and switched w/n into liver-action mode and took some shoots*

Rin: *puts out her twin sups and slashed down a couple of members* Yeah it's most certainly gets you wondering, why are did they even do something like this, and who's telling them to..*shoots down two members running at Her*

Nora: Watch it N/n! *Blasts a group behind me, and I smiled nodding to her thanks*

Rona: My my...*A voice behind me said and I turn to see her and its no other then Rona Torchwick the criminal Woman who leads a group of people to rob stores of their dust, anyways she was about to say something but I go to swing my w/n but she dodged* Tsk tsk...bad wolfie...I must say you look mighty cute there..for a faunus you certainly have beautiful looks..*She smirks and I tried to fight the urge to not blush, but it was rather useless, I just can't up but blush* It's been a ride dears!, but unfortunately I must take my leave!...*as a bullhead lands down and She hops on board* You Cutie..*She looked at me, tipping her hat* I shall see you again soon..*Grins as she gives a wink and blowing a kiss, as the Bullhead takes off*