Chapter 19: ..To much Love..

{Meeting all of these beautiful women, I felt overwhelmed, and have a feeling that it was not the end, when I got message from Winter Schnee?!, Yeah Weiss Sister asked me to meet her, for a little get to know more date!?, here's how it all happen..}

[Winter Pov]

*That Girl, Y/n gosh She was beautiful and innocent, I sighed as I walked I had dismiss my guard, knowing Qrow, she hates the guards, anyways I see her, outside a decent restaurant*

Winter: Hi Qrow..*I said, she looked up and smiled gently, and I can tell she hadn't been drinking for awhile*

Qrow: *Leans off the wall and walls over* Hey Winter..*I smiled out courtesy and genuine* Soo, Umm a certain wolfie, told me that She told you about what been going on..*rubbing her neck, I nodded*

Winter: Yes, and I feel the need to apologize, being an Atlas Soldier and a Schnee..my judgement has been blinded badly, I didn't see that you were suffering..*I said, rubbing my arms, she nodded and sighed*

Qrow: It wasn't your fault really..anyways ahh wanna get a table?..*I smiled a bit more, and nodded as we took an table inside for two* So what's you think, about Y/n?..*She asked, I thought for a bit, and blushed lightly*

Winter: I see a lot of Innocence in her, also..that she is quite umm...*Blushes a bit more*

Qrow: *Chuckles lightly* Cute?, adorable?, willingly to help others fix their issues?..*I then chuckled lightly nodding* I understand, It all I felt as well.

Winter: I see what you see in her, she has an aura that just completely comforting, it's honestly hard how she keeps such innocences, when she went through such pain and trauma..*Sips a cup of tea, as our order came*

Qrow: *Drinks some water* I know right, she is tough as nails..*and eats a piece of steak* So how's has been things going in Atlas, Janet hasn't been working you hard right?

Winter: *I hummed* It's been rather I guess, decently well, and no she hasn't, just been strict as of late..*I take a bite piece of a fish filet* Against you know who, which Ozina told us had contacted Y/n..*sips tea*

Qrow: *Nods worriedly* I feel worried, that our little Faunus might get caught in something, that will bw touch much for her..*sips water, I raised a brow with a grin*

Winter: Are you saying?..*She nodded, with a equal grin*

Qrow: *She takes a bite of steak* Take her to a good date, and have a good time she'll be hooked, plus She got us back together..so I don't see why not, though you'll have to ask permission to join her slow growing Harem..*She take, eating a fork full of salad*

Winter: My little Sister made me aware of that..*I nodded, siping a spoon full of soup* I am glad we were able to get together again, I missed our nights..*I blushed she smirks*

Qrow: You mean the nights when-..*I kicked her foot, she yelps* Ah!..*Chuckles rubbing her leg* Okay message received..*I laughed a bit* seriously tho, send her a text and she'll be down and yeah I missed our time together as well..*She smiled, I returned it*

*We finished up and left money for the check, walking out as we took in the fresh air, we looked at each other, and peaked each other lips with smiles*

Qrow: Here's her number if she didn't give you it..*Handed me a piece of paper, which I took and nodded* See ya around Winter..

Winter: See you later Qrow..*We smiled and walked away from each other, as I took a look at the number, and type it in my scroll* 'Hello Y/n, It is me Weiss older Sister, Winter, I was wondering if we could get to know each other more, later, as if your not to busy.' *Sent the message, and a minute later*