Chapter 3: A chance a new beginning

Our little Wolf faunus recovered somewhat is in the Xiao Long house hold feeling safe that the family is back to their normal selves, still she flinches time to time and still act effy ao trust is still in a works, are faunus can be seen in the living room watching tv.

*Watching a f/s (favorite show) while eating breakfast hears the front being unlocked Tai entering in*

Tai: Oh Hey sweetie *holding a few boxes* watching your show?

Y/n H-Hey Mast..I mean papa, yeah! They added new episodes to my f/s! *She hesitate corrected herself while exclaiming about her show happily*

Tai: *chuckles at His adopted daughters excitement* It's work in progress and that's cool oh I got some things for ya. *carrying the boxes to the living room table*

Y/n: *Tilts her head in confusion* F-For me a-are you sure?

Tai: Yes honey I'm sure also these are for you, and their are certain people coming they also wanna see you. *He informs as he set the first box down it's long present* well go on and open it your designs you made in the past were awesome idea.

Summer: *She comes in after showering is dressed and clean* Oh did the surprises came in?

Tai: Yelp giving her first gift.

Y/n: Surprises?...gift?

Summer: Mhm...*Walks out to the kitchen and games back with a cake with 17 on it*

Y/n: *Tilts her head then it clicked* It's my...

Tai/Summer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Y/n: *So much is on Her mind but she smiles trying hold back tears* Y..You did this f...for me?

Tai: Yelp cause we love you and this was a great way to apologize for the crap we put you through. *Smiles at His daughter really proud for making her smile*

Summer: *Snickers lightly* Come on let's sing the song.

Y/n: M..Mom *groans* I'm not a baby anymore...

Tai/Summer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Y/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! *They finishing interrupt her with song*

Y/n: *giggles at them* ok..okay I still like it..haha. *giggles a bit more*

Summer: *Mission accomplished, smiles* Now come on blow out the candles! *She exclaims excitedly*

Y/n: *Playfully rolls her eyes and leans in blowing the candles out with one blow*

(A/n wonder what else your good at blowing up *wink wink* okay I'm done haha XD)

Tai: *Chuckles and sits down next to her* since you wish is your own secret let's open your first gift. 

*Y/n nods and gently takes the box realizing the first sign it's hefty she gently opens it and it revealed a long action rifle with blades at both ends* (see More characters info for the weapon)

Y/n: Whoaa!! T...This is my weapon I wanted to make with Ruby and Aunty Qrow at Single!!? *She exclaims happily*

Summer: *giggles at her daughters excitement* Mhm Your father and sisters and Aunty both help with making it well mostly Aunty and Dad.

Y/n: *quickly looks at Tai he nods as tears slowly start coming from Y/n*
T...Thank *sniffs*...P..Papa...this.*sobs softly*..means so much to me.

Tai: *Leans over to Y/n and brings her in a hug* of course our little wolf.

(A/n readers trust me in this story there will be drama just stick with me you get your tea soon!)

*Summer silently taking pictures*

Summer: Totally showing the girls..hehe *snickers in mischievously*

Tai: We can test it out later but right now you got two more to open. * wipes her tears away and kisses her forehead then walks over to bring over the second to the last present and sits on Y/n lap*

Y/n: *its more like a cast then a present long to she opens it to reveal a outfit she dreamed of making daring her time in the Single her eyes are filled with stars as she smiles wider* T-This is My outfit wanted to make and wear to go with when I get to Beacon.

Summer: *Squealing at the happy looks Y/n is giving* Mmh me and the girls did that for you I must say the colors go well with your style ahh!! Can't wait to see you in it!?.

|Timeskip|

*after opening a third one which was a bow to wrap around her head that has holes so her ears can fit through the bell for the door rings*

Tai: Oh well that's them you ready to meet them Y/n? *tai asks her as she nods hesitate has no idea who's she expecting*

Summer: *Opens the door* Ah Headmistress and Glynda please come in she's in the living room *Leads them in*

Ozina: Thank you Mrs.Rose *Summer leads them to the living room*

Tai: *Stands up and waved a bit, sweating nervously* H-Hey Headmistress hello Glynda.

Glynda: Mr.Xiao long. *she says with a little eye twitch*

Ozina: Ahh This must be Y/n Hello dear *she says sitting in a sofa chair across from the couch*

Y/n: *Gulps lightly* H-Hello..M-Ms...?..*She stutters out*

Ozina: Ozina Headmistress of beacon academy and this is Glynda Goodwitch my assistant and teacher at the academy. *She helps finish for her and Summer makes a cups of tea for Y/n and the Headmistress* Thank you Summer.

*She nods smiling*

Y/n:..W-wait as in t-that beacon academy? *she asks confused as heck right on why the headmistress of the best academy ever is here*

Ozina: *chuckles a bit* I see your confused which is quite alright if I was in your position I would too *ahem* you must be wonder why are we hear, *to that Y/n nods slightly* well to say the least wanted to say that it was indeed true a grim creature of a sorts mess with your family minds altering them to do negative things to anyone the grim deem worthy of the pain so it target you, but don't be scared I had few Huntresses seal with it your safe now. *Notices that Y/n body tenses then relaxes*

Glynda: *Ahem* Headmistress would you want to inform Her the real reason why we're here?.

Ozina: *sighs as for Y/n she tilts her head slightly in confusion* Yes the reason we're here Y/n is that we wanted to personally invite you early to beacon academy to become a Huntress.

Y/n: *Her eyes went wide then looks at Summer and Tai who nod smilingly them to Glynda who just nods* R-Really I get to join the Academy?

Ozina: Mhm really we saw your training videos that Summer and Your father sent along with Qrow pointing out your potential, you are quite remarkable for being a rare faunus breed, not only that but your semblance is also excellent as well with all these unique pros your more then acceptable to be in the Academy.

*so many emotions filling Y/n head right now but already knows what she wants but still skeptical bout it all*

Ozina: So what do you say?

*She thinks for a bit then nods*

Y/n: I'll accept Headmistress. *with a determine look.

|and time skip to new chapter haha cliffhanger|

[1192 Words]