Chapter 8: The explanation

{Y/n pov}

Our Lovely Y/n and Blake cane be seen in the dorm with Yang since Weiss and Ruby went out to do some errands together surprising I know, but in the case Yang wanted an answer and she was about to get the most surprising Story ever.

Yang: *looks at Blake and Y/n smiling talking as she felt that pang of jealousy again* H-Hey guys umm can I talk to you too?

**Both Y/n and Blake looked at each other nodding and went to Yang and she sighed taking a deep breath**

Blake: What's up Yang?

Y/n: You okay you seem a bit nervous?

*Suddenly from their care sparked something a different feeling she mentally shakes it off*

Yang: Ummm..I've happened to walk around the corner at the wrong time and saw you..t-two k-kissing..*this made Blake and Y/n blush* I-I wanted to know why you two were, ..*gets nervous and it's rare for her to act like this, she waves her hands defensively* T-Thats! If you two wanna talk about it is all haha!

*Blake and Y/n share a look and nods and starts telling Yang about what happen more like, what Y/n could recall and what Blake can actually confirm to say Yang felt surprised is a understatement but she also felt sad that her adopted sister who she loves more then a adopted sister went through all of that*

Yang: Wow..

Blake: *sighs* Yeah we've spent such a long time to find Y/n, I'm just happy to have her back. *takes Y/n hand gently making the Wolf/Cat faunus blush and smile*

Y/n: Okay I'm gonna take a shower so I'll be right back! *kisses Blake cheek again that pang of jealousy worsen and with that Y/n left the two alone for a bit when Blake said something surprising*

Blake:  You love her don't you?.

Yang: *sweats nervously and shakes her head* Yes I do as a Sister you know...*lies but Blake could see it and gives Yang a 'Oh really look' which Yang caved in* Okay! Yes I love her, love her
I didn't want to say anything cause you two seemed-

Blake: We can share her..like a poly relationship..*Blake abruptly brings up and Yang looked at her in full surprise sighs and blushes* Look, before Y/n came back into my I had a little bit of feeling towards you if I'm gonna be honest, and since we both love Y/n romantically, we can both be happy with it how does that sound?

Yang: *was so surprised she had to break out of her trance and takes a moment to think the nods blushes with a smirk* It wouldn't hurt to be in love with to hotties like you two~

Blake: *Blushes a little* When Y/n comes back well talk to her deal?

*Yang nods and after 12 minutes Y/n came back smelling like lavender and marshmallows which both Yang and Blake couldn't help but be in trance by her glow and smell Y/n sits next to Blake but not being a oblivious person*

Y/n: what's wrong guys? *concerned as the vibe in the room is off*

Blake: *places a hand on Y/n thigh, rubs it sending a shiver down Y/n spine a little bit* Me and Yang talked about somethings and we want you to just listen to us okay? *Y/n nods* Yang..

Yang: *nods taking a deep breath* Y/n I know we're adopted sisters, but I've developed theses feelings towards you, and it's been a while since this happened, *looks at Blake to continue which she smiles nodding, Yang takes another deep breath as Y/n confused but almost putting it together* what I am trying to say is Y/n *walks over and kneels down taking Y/n hand gently which made the Wolf/Cat blush* I love you, romantically..

*To say surprised was a overstatement Y/n was feeling so many things and couldn't think until Blake takes her other hand*

Blake: We talked and wanted to know if it's okay with you we could do a Poly relationship, just know you don't have to feel pressured to do it. *says and Y/n looks at her then at Yang and thinks for a second and blushes*

Y/n: *stutters out* I-I w-wouldn't mind I-I have t-to be h-honest I l-like you t-too Yang..*This made Yang smile a lot, Yang looked at Blake and She nods, Yang leans up and brushes her lips over Y/n who felt the chemistry and they finally meet each other lips and kissed after a few minutes of kissing they backed away for air*

Blake: *Is blushing and smiling but smirks* Say~ Ruby and Weiss will be out for a while..*leans over Y/n neck* maybe we can Claim our little Wolfie here don't you think Yang?~

*Y/n shudders in pleasure and felt herself heat up*

(readers this is up too you, do you want a Smut next chapter or no comment your Yes or No's)

{Time skip to half chapter 8.5}