Chapter 6: The New start.

{Y/N pov}

Our lovely Kitten/Wolf can be seen snuggling against a certain Black haired Cat purrs and happy pants

Y/n: *purring happily as I feel my head being scratched and hair stroked I felt in heaven and didn't want to leave the person warmth*

Blake: *chuckles lightly* Y/N time to get up..*blakes voice was all I heard she shaked me lightly and I whine not wanting to go she chuckles lightly again with a slight blush dusting her cheeks*

Y/n: *I open my eyes and smiles oddly after seeing Me and Blake cuddled up with each other, this oddly felt good and a sudden*

[Flash Back]
Our Y/n had a past and what if Her father wasn't really her father, but someone who kidnapped her from her real family.

Past Little Y/n: *She be five years old now* Come on blakey I wanna play!

Past Little Blake: *giggles slightly* Okay okay coming!

[Flash back ends]

Y/n: "Why...did I remember..how..." *gets up looking yawning rubbing my eyes which made blake blush worse* U-Um Blake can I ask you something.

Blake: *sits up wrapping her arms around my waist I blush at her boldness but didn't deny it felt good* Mhm what's up Y/n?

Y/n: Did we know each other in the past by any chance? *This made Blake eyes go wide eyes*

Blake: "What am I suppose to do she's starting to remember she wouldn't brought it, if she didn't!" *takes a deep breath* To be honest we did,if you want I can help you remember,it's cause you had a memory come up right.

Y/n: *I nod wanting to know what happen to me, cause this isn't the first I had these memories pop back up, I wanted to try something* I remember calling you Blakey. *This made Blake smile so much, like a relief that she might get her childhood friend Memories back*

Blake: Okay how about you get everyone up, hmm? *Blake asks with a cheeky smile, Y/n smirked devilishly and hopes down the bed* "This might actually be funny."

Y/N: *Takes some deep breaths* GOOOOD MORNING TEAM RWBY!!!

*this made everyone wake at the shouting Blake snickers, mutters mission complete*

Weiss: You dolt!, why did you wake us..*looks at the time* Oh still waking us up like that!?

Y/n: Sorry snowflake but we have school today! *My tail swooshes side to side, showing my excitement*

Yang: *in a groggy morning voice, chuckles* Guess it can't be that bad, well let's get ready.

Ruby: *giggles* Okay Team lets get ready, for breakfast.

*With that everyone got ready for Academy, still a little tired but they'll get awake eventually the team could be seen dressed up in uniform and walking to the cafeteria*

Ruby: Are you excited to start learning stuff in Beacon Y/N?!

Y/n: *smiles nodding* You know it rubes, ever since Aunty Qrow, and Aunty Raven saved me, I always looked up to Huntresses!

Yang: *wraps her arm over Y/n shoulder* Well you may look excited now but then you be groaning in boredom in no time *chuckles*

Y/n: *giggles* I'll show I won't, I mean you seen my determination daring single, so you won't be seeing that from me Yang!

Yang: Oh? Is that so okay lets see *chuckles*
*When they walked into the cafeteria seeing Team JNRP they waved over*

Jana: Hey guys how's it going sleep well? *asked noticed how they look more clean then usual*

Weiss: Believe it or not Y/n made sure to fix us, rather quickly, I may have misjudged her, just a little bit!.

*everyone giggled and soon Rwby got their breakfast and sat down*

Rin: So Y/n your the one that made sure they looked fixed up, I'm impressed The only one in team rwby that looked decent was well most if them except Ruby.

*everyone looked at Ruby, and she just laughs nervously a bit*

Y/n: well I am your guys support teammate so I'm going to be the best support teammate you two teams ever had! *she smiled with her closed eyes smile*

*This made every single girl, (Reminder yes Jaune and Ren are gender-bent,) blushed hard, and smiled at Y/n*

JNRP/RWBY: "God her smile is beautiful.."

Y/n: *looks at the Schedule she has* Okay so we'll have plenty of time to head to the first class.

Nora: *groans* not that class..that professor she's so weird with the way she goes on about those stories.

{Time Skip to half chapter.}