Boston

The Jones family arrived at Emma's Boston apartment very early in the morning. Killian smiles and is relieved that they are finally in Boston, safe from the final battle. "Henry, wake up, lad."

Henry wakes up and sees they are in the city. "We're in Boston."

His swan was still sound asleep. "Yes, we are lad. I am going to carry your Mom, in." He gives his son the keys.

Allison parked her car. Ariel, Melody, and Princ Eric went out of the van. Killian was surprised to see who joined Allison's road trip."Ariel?"

"Hi, Killian. Allison told us about the darkness coming."

"We decided to come along."

"Aye, you are welcome here."

"Killian. How was the ride for you?"

"It was good. How was your ride?"

"Smooth.I have a hotel nearby."

"You can stay with us. We will tell you our plan and get some sleep."

"That sounds good."

Henry carried his baby sister inside as his Dad his Mom in bridal style let her sleep. He opens the door, so his Dad can lay their Mom in her bed.

"There you go, love. You need to rest after coming from another realm and leaving Maine all of the sudden."

Hope wakes up with Henry. "He-wy."

"Hi, baby sis. We are in Boston."

"Mama."

Henry shows his sister their Mom. "Mommy is sleeping baby sis, we have to let her sleep." He takes her to the bedroom. "I will show you how to talk to the baby." He kneels down to his Mom's abdominal. "Hi, baby. This is your big brother Henry. I love you so much." He kisses his Mom's abdominal and helped his sister get closer to their Mom.

"Baby." She kisses her mommy's abdominal.

"Good job, Hopey." He sniffs his sister and carried her to their Dad. "Dad, she needs a diaper change."

Killian takes his daughter from his son. "I will change her. Can you bring up a few duffel bags up here?"

"I can do that." Henry went outside to the yellow bug.

He changes Hope's diaper in the bathroom and changes her outfit into jeans and a t-shirt. "Dada."

"Yes?"

"Ome."

"We are in Mommy's Boston home. We are going on an adventure, little love. Mommy has a baby in her belly. We need to make sure we are not in danger. We are going to have a new home."

"Baby."

"Yes, you are going to be a big sister." He carried his daughter onto the couch where Allison was sitting.

Hope sees Ariel and Melody. "Mel-Mel."

"Yes, Melody is here too." He lets Hope down who goes to her ocean princess best friend.

Hope reaches out to her best friend. Ariel lets Hope hold her daughter but helps her hold her. "Mel-Mel."

"Good job, little love. Pretty soon, you will be holding our baby brother or sister."

"Emma is pregnant?"

He smiles. "Yes. That is the reason why we left Storybrooke in such a hurry. Emma and the baby were in danger in Storybrooke as long as the man under the hood was around."

"That is why you had to leave and Allison would not tell us why."

Hope babbles. "Yes, little love. You will see your best friend in our new home." Hope points at Allison.