Brother Enemies

The Jones family was in the kitchen Emma was cooking pancakes as Henry was playing with Hope who was sitting in her high chair. Killian returns from the shed, he hid the shears of destiny in. "Morning, love."

"Morning, honey." They kiss. "What are you doing outside?"

"I was gardening."

"You have a green hook, that I do not know about?"

"Aye, I was helping the lad keeping the plants alive in New York."

"Yes, now I remember." The family has breakfast. Emma's iPhone rings. "This is Emma."

"Hi, Emma. It is Jasmine. I am worried about Aladdin. Aladdin and I spoke in granny's and he run off. I can find him."

"I will find him." She ends her phone call. "Jasmine called. She does not know where Aladdin is. I need to go find him."

Hope began crying and moving around in her high chair. "Mama."

Emma scooped her daughter out of her high chair and holds her on her hip. She knows her daughter does not want her to leave. "You can come with me to find Aladdin, baby duckling. You can be my little sheriff."

Emma takes Hope with her to find Aladdin. "Lad, how about we play video games?"

"Yes. I will be right back." Henry went to throw out the trash from the backyard.

The Evil Queen arrives. "Have you ever wonder what the pirate is hiding?"

"Leave me alone. My Dad is not hiding anything."

"Oh really? Check the shed." Henry finds the shears of destiny in the tool kit. "Seems like the pirate lied to you." She disappeared. Henry heads to the docks to return the shears for his Mom.

Killian went out in the backyard, seeing the garbage not thrown out onto the ground, and shed was open. "Bloody hell, he found it." He ran to the docks seeing his son unknotting rope to the small boat. "Lad.."

"Dad! Mom told you to put them in the water."

"She is the savior. I want your Mom to have a choice, lad. That is why I did not put them in the ocean." Henry goes to the boat. Killian followed his son. "Henry."

"I am doing what Mom wanted to do, Dad.."

Bubbling in the water, Killian recognized the submarine. "Henry, we need to leave now!"

"Dad?" Men went onto the dock taking the father and son to the submarine.

Emma and Hope find Aladdin on Main Street trying to steal from Doc's Miata car . Hope abbles. "Yes, there is Aladin, sweetie." She carried Hope on her hip and walked towards the car."This is not your car."

"Yes, it is. My new car."

"You traded your magic carpet for a Miata?"

"No, it is not my car."

"Come, you are joining me and Hope for a little drive." Emma buckles Hope into her carseat. Aladdin sits next to Hope in the back. "Hope, keep an eye on Aladdin for Mama." Hope babbles. "Good little sheriff." She drives him and Hope over by the town line to Welcome to Storybrooke sign. Emma lets Hope out. "Mama has to talk to Aladdin." She walks towards the sign with her daughter.

Aladdin looks at the town's sign."What is this?"

"I bumped my car into this sign. I was trying to leave the town after I brought henry here. I did not want to be a hero or th savior. A wolf went in my way and I sped my yellow bug here. I dented this sign.I winded up in a jail cell in Storybrooke. I realized my son needed me so I stayed. I eventually had to believe in magic and the stories that Henry told me in his book were real. Henry ate a posion apple tart which put him in a sleeping curse. I open the book and beleived in magic. I fought a dragon and woke up Henry with true love kiss. I did not want to be the savior. I just am since I broke the curse."